• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Stay Away From - replicawatchespro.co

janmaka

Looking Around
11/5/23
EU
I'm writing this post today out of sheer frustration and disappointment.
The replicawatchespro.co, has shown an absolute lack of professionalism and respect for its customers.

I placed an order for a watch (Replica Rolex Yacht-Master 37mm), as they promised a 1:1 quality (USD $589.95). They advertised a no-fuss return policy, which in retrospect seems like a hollow assurance. When I received the watch, it was nothing short of a disaster. The product I received bore no resemblance to the quality I was promised. In fact, it was so inferior that I can't help but feel cheated.

We stand by our products 100% and we guarantee that you will be totally impressed with your purchase. If for any reason your should wish to return or cancel your order, rest assured we offer a no questions asked return policy with a full money back guarantee

When I reached out to them, stating my dissatisfaction and expressing my desire to return the watch, their response was shocking. They told me, "Because this is a custom made watch, and very expensive. Once we ordered with the factory, we can not return it." This left me dumbfounded, as their return policy suggests otherwise.

This is not the first time I have been duped by replicawatchespro. I had a similar experience with them before, and I regret not learning my lesson the first time :((.

I'm posting this as a word of caution to all potential buyers out there. I strongly advise against having any dealings with them. Their non-existent return policy, and sheer lack of respect for their customers are enough reasons to steer clear.

Don't make the same mistakes I did. Do your research, read reviews, and choose a reputable company that values its customers and stands by its promises.

janmaka

Looking Around
11/5/23
EU
So true... In my defense, I must share that between these two unfortunate incidents, I did receive two watches that were perfect.

I hope my experiences serve as a lesson to all potential buyers out there.

promax01

Rep watch for life
Certified
19/11/22
Conus
“This is not the first time I have been duped by replicawatchespro. I had a similar experience with them before, and I regret not learning my lesson the first time”

Why you use them again? 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

janmaka

Looking Around
11/5/23
EU
lesson learned 🤦🤦🤦

However, I would like to caution others so they may avoid even befor first time with this website