• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Start of the Week Wrist-Check (Sep. 10-11, 2007)!

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
bunns said:
@ d4me: who won on saturday? I think your avatar needs to stop walking to the right.....
[smilie=jerk.gif] OK jerky, my avatar has just given you the finger! [smilie=thebirdman.gif]

[smilie=cussing.gif] me at the Appalachian State Game, and listening to the radio last Saturday.

bunns

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/07
Oregon was at least ranked...18th I believe...but 39-7 @#**# me in the goat ass I was NOT expecting that...old Lloyd must be pissed he didn't quit while he was ahead.....kind of like B. S. at the MTV awards....

TWP

I'm Pretty Popular
7/5/06
I just converted the stock leather over to this bad ass SC cross stitch as this watch needs a real strap. i am going to relume the dial on this watch and remove the only eyesore, 'invicta' LOL

INV-RUS_2.jpg

INV-RUS.jpg

INV-RUS_1.jpg

INVIC-WRIST.jpg

INV-RUSSIAN.jpg

OldeCrow

I'm Pretty Popular
13/4/06
now see what you've gone and done! now I have to get out my big flashlight watch and wind it up too :p

f1efa103.jpg

I've got three new straps from E on the way for it so I guess it's a good time to get it out and wear it!

Krieg

12/12/06
My name is..........

That's my new rep for birthday! (photo not taken today :wink: )

jb

Put Some Respect On My Name
Advisor
7/9/06
daytona4me said:
@JB,

Would you like a watch to go with all that Hair.. Dude,, You need to shave your arms so people can see your watch! :lol:

Check you schedule. You know I have an appointment with you on Saturday. Get you clippers ready. :wink: :lol:

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
@OldeCrow: dude, that is some sickass picture~! :twisted: Nice~!

Me, wearing santos today~ :p

Picture636.jpg

Picture460.jpg

AFIARTIS

29/8/06
1000Miglia on STingRay

My 1000Miglia on a brand-new "pearly Galuchat", i.e. Stingray of the rarer kind: with the single pearl that's at the center of the ray's backbone.

Photo51.jpg

Photo52.jpg

vbarrett

24/6/07
TWP said:
I just converted the stock leather over to this bad ass SC cross stitch as this watch needs a real strap. i am going to relume the dial on this watch and remove the only eyesore, 'invicta' LOL

INV-RUS_2.jpg

What a bad boy!

(The watch, not you. Although you're really bad sometimes. Don't lie)

I am not much for CCCP anything, and that Invicta next to it makes it laughable, but I see promise in this watch once you have it removed. That strap is sweet! Coincidentally, I reviewed Strap Culture straps on my RWG/Repgeeks Panerai strap series, but I may have to try the stitched ones out.