• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

!st Purchase from Hont

Dark12

23/2/16
In the process of a purchase from Hont at the moment, so far so good. Will let you all know outcome.

Dark12

23/2/16
Received 42mm PO frm Hont. VERY HAPPY with it....will post a pic tomorrow (late here)

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Hey Dark12, did you buy it directly from the website? Did you have email conversation before you made the purchase? Hont has the watches I want, but I am debating whether I should buy from Hont. Hont's response emails was not very clear to me. I am curious about your buying process.

Dark12

23/2/16
for those Eagle eyes out there---bezel only looks off-centred due to angle of shot and one click...........just took a quick shot with phone.

[/IMG]

Dark12

23/2/16
Hey Dark12, did you buy it directly from the website? Did you have email conversation before you made the purchase? Hont has the watches I want, but I am debating whether I should buy from Hont. Hont's response emails was not very clear to me. I am curious about your buying process.

I emailed after seeing that the noob 42mm with 2836 wasn't on his site---he then sent me a link to his page with it---i confirmed that was my choice. Paid him via website.
He contacted me shortly after stating that bracelets out of stock (which I knew anyway)--so I requested an Omega rubber strap.

Chinese holiday occured....then he sent me QC pics --I approved and got it in 3 days....VERY happy with it.

English is not his strong suit----but he gets the point across. I thought i'd missed the boat on this excellent model---but he got one for me with no wonky numerals or issues etc.

efajri

Put Some Respect On My Name
17/10/16
Midwest CONUS
Good looking watch you got there.
BTW, thanks for the info. I will work with Hont on getting my watches. :)