• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SS Bracelet question

juancodb

Known Member
4/7/09
(Sorry if I make any mistake, English it’s not my first language)

First of all I want to say thank you to everyone involved in this magnificent tool that is called RWI. In the last months I have been reading about everything here in the forum and my knowledge about watches has grown significantly. Once again, thank you!!! Anyways, here is the deal:

In the last month or so I have been tinkering with the idea to own a PAM with the SS bracelet. I own a pair of PAMS (113 and a 250 which I love) that I bought from one of our dealers (T4D, IMO the best dealer), and they have been performing excellently since the day they arrived. So, I decided that I want to buy a bracelet for the 113, because I personally like the combination of SS and white dial.

I have read that trying to pair the SS bracelet to a watch that originally didn’t come with it it’s an exercise of trial and error, sometimes it works, sometimes not. I want to know the opinion about this matter, especially from members who bought their PAMS and, afterwards, bought the SS bracelet. Thank you, guys.

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
I bought one and it did not fit. Never again

Ausin

You're Saying I Can Sell?
11/3/10
Why dont you ask T4D if he has anything fitting his 113?. He could check it in heart beat for you before selling it?

horologie_unitas

Put Some Respect On My Name
3/12/06
i have had several SS bracelets - that i mounted on several different PAM reps

( 111 - 112 - 63 etc ) NEVER A PROBLEM !

i just know that DVSN's cases need a special SS bracelet.

i still have a few, send me your watch and i see what fits.

juancodb

Known Member
4/7/09
i have had several SS bracelets - that i mounted on several different PAM reps

( 111 - 112 - 63 etc ) NEVER A PROBLEM !

i just know that DVSN's cases need a special SS bracelet.

Wow, Thank you!!! The watch is a 113 that I bought from T4D a few months ago. Is the standard Pam Rep that he offfers, nothing fancy. And anyways, where I live NO ONE knows what Panerai is and how they look, but I just love this watches!!! Where are you located???

underwriter-uk

Looking Around
1/3/10
I decided I had to have a SS bracelet for my PWC 111h and ordered one from Trevor. It did take a couple of hours of fiddling with it to get it on: After having had enough of the damn screwdriver slipping on to the bloody case, I had to file the shafts of the screws down to get them to fit. It comes off and on easily enough now if I put the correct screw in the correct socket. Although now it’s on OK, it’s probably not a good idea to start taking the bracelet off and on as I suspect the lugs will strip.

Once on though it looks sweet and even better on the wrist, serious weight to it now though!

Note: there are two versions of the bracelet floating round, the polished and the all brushed versions.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08

And that, lady and gents is why I love this place. Thanks HU, you just made up for 747's attitude in the Sub Shootout thread.

Col.