• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Squeleton 4130 Daytona

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Much rather prefer the Daytona with brushed steel having seen this build

Reactions: ssouthall6

Micasol

I'm Pretty Popular
14/4/14
Here’s a promotional video made by watch Eric for DIW, he also talking about others notorious customizes brands like bamford, artisans de Genève, Mad Paris and talking about my skeleton build, really proud share this video and my customized build recognized

https://youtu.be/M0eKI_WFqHQ

74bfa566c9000fc58def216b755bc40b.jpg
7e1e5008642bfd42a6d975ae61b11523.jpg
451fceff9f0c6cce5adf147e7c3dfc33.jpg

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk

XLR8R

Renowned Member
16/8/18
Here’s a promotional video made by watch Eric for DIW, he also talking about others notorious customizes brands like bamford, artisans de Genève, Mad Paris and talking about my skeleton build, really proud share this video and my customized build recognized

Congarts my man saw the video yesterday and was surprised to see that they recognized your built and said good things about it.

hibee999

20/10/15

Congrats ! Quite something to be recognized alongside those brands

Are you now offering the skeleton service ?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Micasol

I'm Pretty Popular
14/4/14
Congarts my man saw the video yesterday and was surprised to see that they recognized your built and said good things about it.

Thanks bro,

Micasol

I'm Pretty Popular
14/4/14
Congrats ! Quite something to be recognized alongside those brands

Are you now offering the skeleton service ?

Sent from the RWI mobile app

Yes sure bro, have already done 2, but they are on gen base, 116520, it’s better due time cost of this kind of build.

Have build only one using rep mainplate, this one still with me, all in mainplate was swapped by gen, means jewels and insetting, all tapped foot, rest of movement is gen parts that was newer and blistering.

Case is noob one but hardly reshaped and full brushed, crown/pushers gen, band noob but same as case job and clasp also noob.

ssouthall6

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/10/13
I bought the complete set dial/carbon bezel/crystal engraved don’t know if it’s possible for only carbon bezel, will asked to my seller and let’s you inform

Did Philip get you that?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Yes sure bro, have already done 2, but they are on gen base, 116520, it’s better due time cost of this kind of build.

Have build only one using rep mainplate, this one still with me, all in mainplate was swapped by gen, means jewels and insetting, all tapped foot, rest of movement is gen parts that was newer and blistering.

Case is noob one but hardly reshaped and full brushed, crown/pushers gen, band noob but same as case job and clasp also noob.

Do you know him? How did you get the watch out there and in front of him so quickly? Where else have you been posting/advertising this if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Micasol

I'm Pretty Popular
14/4/14
Do you know him? How did you get the watch out there and in front of him so quickly? Where else have you been posting/advertising this if you don't mind me asking?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Have made a trip on Miami some weeks ago, I gone to see him with my watch on wrist to show him and what’s thinking about, he said WOW amazing, and explained him the story of this build and how I build it, some days ago sent me a message if I agree he inserted it in a video talking about custom watches, said yes of course.

There is now 6 months I am working on bro, so not so quickly, have made several batches before improving my skills and knowledge to succeed build those ones, they are absolutely perfectly build, those batches I build have decide dismantling them because far away goal I was looking for, and even now I am building 2 newest ones, if a parts is not perfectly cut and finished I didn’t use it even if could, or it’s perfect or it’s not.

Sometimes I publish some video and pics on instagram about it, nothing more at the moment,

Reactions: WenR and ssouthall6

Hazing

And So It Begins... Again
9/5/19
Have made a trip on Miami some weeks ago, I gone to see him with my watch on wrist to show him and what’s thinking about, he said WOW amazing, and explained him the story of this build and how I build it, some days ago sent me a message if I agree he inserted it in a video talking about custom watches, said yes of course.

There is now 6 months I am working on bro, so not so quickly, have made several batches before improving my skills and knowledge to succeed build those ones, they are absolutely perfectly build, those batches I build have decide dismantling them because far away goal I was looking for, and even now I am building 2 newest ones, if a parts is not perfectly cut and finished I didn’t use it even if could, or it’s perfect or it’s not.

Sometimes I publish some video and pics on instagram about it, nothing more at the moment,

thats awesome. That came out awesome. I’m glad he featured it so maybe you can get some feedback from people in general about how good that is.

You should be making your own own YouTube vids rather than having this guy get paid featuring your work.

jcher

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
1/8/17
thats awesome. That came out awesome. I’m glad he featured it so maybe you can get some feedback from people in general about how good that is.

You should be making your own own YouTube vids rather than having this guy get paid featuring your work.

Mind sharing the video?

Trickz

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/12/19
EU
Very very nice build, maybe the best daytona ive ever seen. Thumps up!
I would directly buy one, price doesnt matter lol

Reactions: Micasol