• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Speedy at last......

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Would you be getting a Gen NASA strap, because that would be awesome.

Yeah it would !

The real NASA strap will wrap around your wrist about 2 times as they were designed to be worn on the outside of a spacesuit

6945643244_8204396d71.jpg

I think i could wear that on my thigh if needed !

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11
That is really badass. Although I wouldnt wear it in public, it would be sweet to have in the collection. I think a lot of people would find it cool as well.

Hornet

23/2/14
That is really badass. Although I wouldnt wear it in public, it would be sweet to have in the collection. I think a lot of people would find it cool as well.

What would you not wear in public? The watch or the watch with the NASA style strap? Can't see why you'd not wear the watch in public, most people haven't got a clue about high end watches, let alone the world of reps....

idinwo01

I'm Pretty Popular
20/4/11
What would you not wear in public? The watch or the watch with the NASA style strap? Can't see why you'd not wear the watch in public, most people haven't got a clue about high end watches, let alone the world of reps....

Wasn't talking about the watch, come on its a moonie, everyone loves moonies. And the chance someone will ever call you out for sub dial spacing... That would just be stupid.

I meant the band. It's wrapped around the EVA suit twice, so I would think it would wrap around your wrist probably about 4 times? That would just be too much for my own taste. But it would be sweet in a display case or etc.

xxlxxl59

Known Member
27/5/14
I have one as well and love it, but compared to more recent model, the classic 39mm is a bit small for my gorilla wrist

Farishmy

Renowned Member
29/10/14
Nice showcase :) been thinking for a while to add an Omega to my collection, this might be the first.