• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Special Offer. Clean Factory Daytona 116519 (Australia only)

Fat Panda

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/14
Hey folks

Due to a logistical mishap a Daytona we shipped last month ended up in Australia by mistake. It is now in the hands of our trustee in MELBOURNE.

So we are making a special offer so we don't have to ship it back to China.

Normal price $808 USD - Sale price $748 (FREE SHIPPING) to any location within Australia. There is only one, so first come first one gets it.

The watch has already been QCed and I can share that with you before you decide to purchase. Just contact me and I will send you the QC
information.

Contact me by email if interested.

- Fat Panda

[email protected]

PS. This is the latest version 2, and the Oysterflex is E-F, and max wrist size is 20cm. If you have a larger wrist size, you would need
to get another rubber strap.

Last edited:

Fat Panda

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/14
Special offer price is now $708 USD and free shipping.

If you will need a larger size rubber strap, we will offer that to you at dealer cost plus economy shipping.

Fat Panda

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/14
Final price drop - $688 USD - Free Shipping. Special deal on other size rubber straps.

Our Australian Trustee is heading back to China in the near future. If not sold by that time, the special offer is over.

- Fat Panda

Fat Panda

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/14
Final Aussie Christmas / new years special offer before our trustee heads back to China on January 8th. $600 USD ( ¥4300 CNY) plus free shipping

Sorry no in person, meetups, and we would prefer this special offer go to a RWI tenured member that is certified.

Wise.com payment only

January 8th is the absolute cutoff date.

Contact us by email to see the QC

[email protected]

- Fat Panda