• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Special Mention to the Rookie Sales Mods Class of 23

CF_Stan

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
14/6/23
UK
HRcHji.gif

When I joined I was greeted by @eBoy , @Feefo & @g00n . Since then 2 of the 3 have gone on to moderate the wild west of reps that is the members sales subsection. Along with @KruisingKhaos95 and @mrsullivan who were also promoted around a similar time.

Since I foolishly wandered into the M2M section one fateful day I haven’t been able to leave it, and spend most of my forum time refreshing it to see what gems might appear. I’ve managed to successfully buy 5 watches and a couple of parts without any issues. Thank you to all the members that I’ve dealt with.

When you spend so much time there you get to see the sales team in action. The work they do, making sure listings abide by the rules, looking out for anything not quite right etc. So on that note the whole sales team deserve a big hand, but I wanted to especially give my support to the newer members. You’re doing a great job lads, keep it up ;) .

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Thank You So Much GIF by euphoria

On a (brief) serious and disgustingly sugary note, it would be a harder job if it wasn't for upright patrons, supporters and certified members like you.
Season 2 Family GIF by SHOWTIME