• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Source for Black Bay bezel insert or pearl?

ajs914

I'm Pretty Popular
26/11/07
The pearl on my Black Bay already went missing. Is there a source for replacements?

spazthecat

22/11/12
Hi,
I had the same issue. Ended up getting a replacement insert from Pure-Time. But, I had purchased the watch from their wholesale watch business. So, I'm sure that made a difference with there willingness to help.

I also now need a crown which I'm getting from Helenarou. So, you might try him for a replacement insert now that he offers a Blackbay case.

--Andy

elchino

Renowned Member
9/11/14
Hi,
I had the same issue. Ended up getting a replacement insert from Pure-Time. But, I had purchased the watch from their wholesale watch business. So, I'm sure that made a difference with there willingness to help.

I also now need a crown which I'm getting from Helenarou. So, you might try him for a replacement insert now that he offers a Blackbay case.

--Andy

And how much did you pay for the insert my friend?

anonwatchguy

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/11/14
This seems to be an issue with the BB. Mine went missing after 1 week. Unfortunately I purchased m2m so I couldn't get a replacement from a TD without buying another watch (PT's policy).

I ended up buying an inexpensive insert and installing the pearl from that onto my bezel insert. It doesn't look too bad:

150201_015_cropped_zps60a3ff22.jpg