• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOSF from Hont

Uk Watch services

Vendor (Watch Repair)
6/6/09
I ordered a SOSF from hont last week and it arrived today.

I found him to be very helpful and very quick in responding to any emails and questions etc. He posted the watch within 2 days of me paying for it and emailed me the tracking number. 6 Days later and its at my house here in the UK.

I am very impressed with the watch and will post pics as soon as my girlfriend gets back from holiday with the camera next week!

All in all I was surprised at how efficient Hont was and it was more like dealing with a friend than someone I was just buying a watch from. I definitely plan to buy more watches from hont, right now I cant decide if my next one is going to be the seamaster professional or the link automatic!

Thanks to everyone on this great site too, there is so much information here and Im so glad I found it.

Im off to enjoy my new watch!

Alex

Uk Watch services

Vendor (Watch Repair)
6/6/09
I will def post the pics next friday when she returns.

I meant to put this in honts dealer review section, sorry. Would a mod mind moving it there please.

Cheers

hp32si

Horology Curious
12/5/09
I would agree with Alexwaller--Hont is like dealing with a friend. I have ordered two watches from him and he is great at communication! I counted over 20 emails I have received from him-- That takes a lot of time to answer questions and send pics. All that equals service. I will continue to only buy from Hont!

guru

Advisor
Advisor
30/9/06
alexwaller said:
I posted the pics in another section, think it was wristshots and eyecandy.
mh, I checked your post but could not find any pics, maybe too late for me today, are you sure? :evil: :evil:

Uk Watch services

Vendor (Watch Repair)
6/6/09
Hi guru, i meant the ones I posted a couple weeks ago, heres the link:

viewtopic.php?t=55171

I havent posted any since these, I have some more watches on the way, soon as I get them ill be posting more pics :D