• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sorry for the delay recently,I was sick,if I didn't reply you in time recently,please click here

MrHugo

Looking Around
7/6/19
Same. Been trying to reach out for last I don’t even know how many weeks. I don’t understand the wait with no reply.

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
my guess is she's fallen sick again, coz nobody heard back from her recently, and her last activity on the forum was on the 22nd.
i haven't heard back from her in a month now, and my order has been going from April.
i hope everything is okay with her.
many costumers are upset, and i totally get them, but if she's sick, we can't blame her.
but imho, when she safely gets back, she should not accept new orders until she's able to complete all her current orders, like intime did after they got raided a couple months ago.
get well dear Lucy, and have a good week fellow mates.

Dondada

Known Member
3/9/17
wow, I heard allot from Lucy when she was trying to source my watch.. after payment I have not heard a word.. I hope she is ok.

whale0312

Horology Curious
14/10/17
Thanks Lucy. Glad you to hear your better.
Received qc photos. Looking forward to new sub

Rolorin

Known Member
3/10/17
Any word on Lucy getting back to work? I ordered 2 in early June, got qc for 1, then haven't heard anything else since end of June. It's concerning.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
yeah, I got QC pic 2 weeks ago, which I said were fine just send the watch, and nothing. Sent 2 emails, to get status, and nothing..
And now there are rumours ARF has been raided again... what a saga

whalejonah

6/4/19
Yes I only asked for additional QC photos from a different angle...no reply for two weeks. Hopefully all is well with Lucy.

go000ob

Renowned Member
3/11/15
guys she's fine, i just received an email from her.
she's been very sick lately, but she's back to work.
so don't worry, it might take sometime to finish your orders, because she's overloaded, but everything is fine.

LT_UTC

Known Member
5/3/17
CH
guys she's fine, i just received an email from her.
she's been very sick lately, but she's back to work.
so don't worry, it might take sometime to finish your orders, because she's overloaded, but everything is fine.

Good to hear. Glad she's alright. Looking forward to hearing from her soon myself.

whale0312

Horology Curious
14/10/17
Thanks Lucy. Glad your doing better. QCs at our last communication where great. When you can send hulk sub.
Thanks.

Arch245

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/5/19
I also got QC pics and approved the watch 2 weeks ago but still not receive any reply from her so far.

optical

Renowned Member
31/1/10
I got an email 4 days ago, telling me she posted my watch, and that she would give me tracking number soon.

Still haven't received the tracking number though.

Idreamofgenie

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/7/19
No news. Received an email last week that tracking number will be shared. All quiet after that

johnnythefox

Renowned Member
16/10/17
No news either....Okayed the QC pics 6 weeks ago and nothing back from Lucy. Emailed her a few days ago but no reply. Hope she's ok.