• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Some straps available for immediate shipping - good deals to be had

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Here we have a couple straps ready to go. These are different ones, either i made them too small for the customer or too large, or those were some prototype straps or just plain rep straps. I will mention the story behind in each case.

So let's strart with a pair of unworn rep JF 15400 black straps (should fit 15300 and 15500 reps) $35 apiece (no plots or other metalware is included)

zNOJfX.jpg

zNOSx4.jpg

zNOc2i.jpg

zNOgnb.jpg

Next one is a bright red croc strap for the sub/daytona oysterclasp (swap in for your bracelet or rubber oysterflex using the same clasp on this strap )
This strap was cut a bit too short for the customer and i kept it for myself, but it was rather short for myself as well so i did not wear it more than a week. It should fit someone with a 6.5" wrist, it can be a bit smaller but no larger than 6.6-6.7".
$100 shipped

zNYDup.jpg

zNYjj5.jpg

zNYzIF.jpg

The next ones and the last entry for today are 2 nylon velcro straps for HBB 44. The fit and comfort of these is way better than any non velcro strap on that watch. Those are notoriously uncomfortable to wear on smaller wrists and i think i have solved that problem with these velcros.
Both are used but there is plenty of life left.

Normally I charge $225 for a velcro strap for HBB so you get some nice bargains there.

The white camo was worn a little more so it's $75
The grey one is $100

White camo would be perfect for 6.5" wrist and the grey one is slightly bigger size so i would say the perfect wrist for it is around 6.7"

zNY3dt.jpg

zNYHJ2.jpg

zNYhWE.jpg

Last edited:

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Here's how the red croc daytona strap fits the case and clasp

zNTvmn.png

zNTM42.jpg

zNT4yt.jpg

zNTscE.jpg

zNT7P3.jpg

Reactions: TESLA760

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
And this is how the velcros fit on the HBB case

zNTSHo.png

zNTftD.png

zNTReY.png

zNTFEk.png

zNT0yJ.png

zNTb4P.png

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
Sorry for double post. Will try to delete it asap

SMP_lover

Strap mastermind
Vendor (Strap Maker)
13/12/10
All of the listed straps are still available.