• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Solid 18K Rolex

Mikechay

Horology Curious
28/9/12
Is it possible to find a reputable dealer for a solid 18k replica rolex ( any model )

mclarendude

𝙟𝙚𝙩𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙚𝙙
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
16/2/11
ATL
^^LOL

Sent from my iPhone 4S using Tapatalk

set2374

I'm Pretty Popular
19/7/12
lol... maybe OP means full gold...if he means real solid 18k... ahhh....i am not sure if this warrants :asshat: or :picard: or both :asshat: and :picard:

Wacker23

I'm Pretty Popular
22/8/09
If you can afford to spend 10k on a rep then just buy the gen.

Mikechay

Horology Curious
28/9/12
I did mean solid. 10 years ago I saw a day date replica 18k but with a gen movement for $2000 from this russian gentelman in manhatan.I regret not getting it now becase gold went up which I did not think of. Indeed might as well get a gen if that much. I did not factor how expensive gold has become as I was ignorant on how much it's gone up.

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
You can get a preowned gen 18K Day-Date Presidential for less than $10K, depending on age and condition.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
If you can afford to spend 10k on a rep then just buy the gen.

Depends on what you want, 8k will buy a perfect rep of a solid gold and rare Daytona from Phong on special. That's a 40k+ watch in gen form.
Likewise he has 200k pateks for 12-18k that are perfect down to the movement.
What Phong sells are not reps as we know 'em, it's a whole different level.

jrodshibuya

I'm Pretty Popular
11/2/11
How does payment work with Phong? Does he take Paypal It's rather a lot of money to be sending to China for an (albeit awesome) rep.

KGB-Leader

Known Member
1/7/12
When I was in Istanbul 4 years ago I saw a replica Rolex Datejust with the socalled President Strap.

It was solid gold and cost about 2k $! For that money I defenitely would buy a genuine Omega etc. but it is still cheaper and hey - if you wand solid gold ? Why not ?

Maybe you are asking for 18k gold WRAPPED replicas? Then puretime is your right way to go ;) - they are very serious and I had never ever any problem with them ;)

honeybear

I'm Pretty Popular
11/8/10
When I was in Istanbul 4 years ago I saw a replica Rolex Datejust with the socalled President Strap.

It was solid gold and cost about 2k $! For that money I defenitely would buy a genuine Omega etc. but it is still cheaper and hey - if you wand solid gold ? Why not ?

Maybe you are asking for 18k gold WRAPPED replicas? Then puretime is your right way to go ;) - they are very serious and I had never ever any problem with them ;)

If it's solid 18k gold, then the scrap value of the gold is now more than the $2K you would have paid.

KGB-Leader

Known Member
1/7/12
I agree with you!

I am also suspect of the material of such watches because on this markets nobody can control wether if its real gold or not.

When I asked the jewellier, he told me "our turkish gold is cheaper because we have cheap labour" - sounds possible, although the gold price has international values.

hahahahaha But maybe he just wanted to fool me and the watch was gold "plated" (in some way thats also not so bad ;) )