• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOLD: BTF Daytona, Ref. 116500, black dial, latest version in EU

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
Up for sale is a BRAND NEW ROLEX Daytona Ref. 116500 from BTF with A4130 and black dial. Watch is in stock and ready to ship!

Price for the watch without any service is 850€ including shipping in EU (insurance up to 500€ included. Insurance up to 1K plus 10€).

>>> As an option (not included and priced separately) you can get a complete movement service and 1 year guarantee of movement <<<

Following works done by our watchsmith:

1. disassemble the watch and check all parts

2. complete revision of the movement
3. ultrasonic cleaning all parts
4. oiling of individual components with Moebius 1-5 synthetic oil
5. adjustment of the movement

6. water resistance test by 6 BAR

The price for the watch including service and 1 year guarantee is 1300.-€ including shipping in EU.

Payment method is PayPal F&F without any notes, Transferwise, Bank Transfer or Bitcoin.

ENJOY THE PICS:

[url=https://clickpix.org/image/A793278D-0ED4-411F-98C2-BD8344C94B5F.zkkr0J] [/URL]

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
Sick is the correct word my friend. This one looks so perfect. I can’t believe when I saw first time ☺️

Reactions: Storm.

mrmckhansi

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Certified
8/11/18
somewhere
This one is on hold now. But I have two more in stock I will open sales tomorrow 😉

Storm.

Mythical Poster
Supporter
Certified
14/2/20
Sick is the correct word my friend. This one looks so perfect. I can’t believe when I saw first time ☺️
The dial seems to be upgraded. Very nice thin subdials and color.

Status
Not open for further replies.