• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SOH II from GF is out!!

cmf959

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/9/19
For anyone who goes for the rubber strap who has a smaller wrist (below 7 inches) you might need to buy a replacement strap. My wrist is just over 7 inches and I have it on the smallest setting.

Rieke77

Horology Curious
8/8/17
My V2 arrived, and I love the mesh bracelet. Unfortunately it's a little tight. Do you know where to get an extra mesh bracelet element? I expected one spare but nothing.

Last edited:

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
My V2 arrived, and I love the mesh bracelet. Unfortunately it's a little tight. Do you know where to get an extra mesh bracelet element? I expected one spare but nothing.

The best thing you can do is ask your TD to get you one from the factory. Small change but you always can ask.

Reactions: tkingjr

Rieke77

Horology Curious
8/8/17
Unfortunately, GF factory is not selling separate elements and my TD could only source another new mesh bracelet. Then of course I would better go for a rubber strap or something. Too bad.

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Unfortunately, GF factory is not selling separate elements and my TD could only source another new mesh bracelet. Then of course I would better go for a rubber strap or something. Too bad.

Check this one: https://www.watchgecko.com/gallox-milanese-mesh It's on sale now, onIy 46 usd. It's not as good as a Staib bracelet and I don't know if it's long enough for you, there are two sizes but it has good reviews. I ordered it last week and will try it on my TransOcean day/date i.c.w. a Breitling deployant clasp, if that fits, the same would be possible on a SOH 42".

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands

I send you a PM also, pls check. Did you manage to find a solution for your bracelet problem?

My GF bracelet arrives and I guess I don't need all the extention links so I can help you with it. Send me a message and we work something out!

Last edited:
Reactions: tkingjr

Kayjay

2/7/19
Germany

What is your wrist size? Would the bracelet fit a 7.25" (18,5cm) wrist? Thanks

P@t

Patron
9/6/19
Netherlands
Check this one: https://www.watchgecko.com/gallox-milanese-mesh It's on sale now, onIy 46 usd. It's not as good as a Staib bracelet and I don't know if it's long enough for you, there are two sizes but it has good reviews. I ordered it last week and will try it on my TransOcean day/date i.c.w. a Breitling deployant clasp, if that fits, the same would be possible on a SOH 42".

Check out my review of the Gallox Milanese mesh. Good bracelet for a very good price: Geckota - Gallox Milanese Mesh review and compare with GF bracelet (on sale only 49 USD)

Giuseppe89

Horology Curious
26/9/19
Germany
I have a Black one with mesh, as soon as I'm able to I will post it on Replica watch sales to sell it.

Greetings from Germany

drmckenn

Supporter
13/11/15
Anyone tried a prof crystal on this rep? I have a white dial and many times its difficult to see the hands (white with chrome trim) with reflections. But I’m not sure a/r would help that

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

BadData

Known Member
12/2/19
Sunshine State
just got mine in blue and wow what a stunning watch. I hold gen in my hands in store and honestly my rep feels and looks the same way. Bracelet is okay, but I can tell (and my wife noticed right away) that it is not that smooth and shiny as gen.

It does pull my hair time from time, but it is not bad.

After watching a bunch of reviews on YouTube of gen SOH bracelet, it looks exactly the same and has these links with gaps and springs you can see when a watch is on your wrist. I think I will just keep GF bracelet, it is really not that bad now when I saw how the gen looks like and this mesh bracelet was one of the things that attracted me to this watch. It is a real beauty.

Here are some pics

Last edited:

Nanook65

I'm Pretty Popular
3/12/16
BadData
Beautiful pics. I was thinking of buying the white dial, but your pics might just push me into the blue dial ver

Reactions: BadData