• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So we got pistol shooters, rifle lovers, anyone like scatterguns?

Autococker07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/10
I just discovered skeet shooting last fall (had my ankle crushed and was laid up for a couple of months), and LOVE it!!! Anyone else into the shotgun sports??

I am a horrible rifle shot (no, worse than that...) and have always felt at home with a pistol... never even gave serious thought to a shotgun, but man they have some very cool games!!!! I cannot wait to get back stateside and run the whole circuit next year WOOHOO!!

Anopsis

I'm Pretty Popular
5/8/09
Growing up I shot trap, which is a variation of skeet. These days I probably couldn't hit one out of twenty!
About the only time I shoot a shotgun now is 3-Gun Tactical matches. Knocking down steel plates with a shotgun is a very satisfying experience. I love the deep, rich ring the steel makes as it goes flying off it's stand. :anopsis:

Bilko

Alfaholic
16/6/09
Enjoy, I have been clay shooting now for over 30 years and still enjoy the challenge, Here in the UK hand guns are banned :( so the only pistols I get to shoot are air guns which arent quite the same, one day I really must come over to the USA and shoot the real thing.

JellyJoe

Put Some Respect On My Name
28/9/09
I am into clay shooting too.

spectra-Catapult.jpg

I built this tiny catapult with a plastic spoon and a few elastic bands and I shoot small balls of soft clay trying to catch flies and mosquitoes.
Score so far is 1 mosquito 0 flies on 1486 shots.
I'll keep the count updated.

Autococker07

You're Saying I Can Sell?
10/6/10
OMG LMFAO!!!! that is cool!!!! really? you got a mosquito? the mosquitoes where i grew up would laugh at clay balls... heck some would laugh at a shotgun blast....