• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So... I bought it back!

mmg2

8/2/07
Texas
By-Tor, glad you got your baby back, I was surprised you actually sold it! It was your fantastic review that convinced me to get mine:

Here she is on a buffalo strap - 6 o'clock subdial killed by ziggy

p564300409-4.jpg

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
mmg's rep is the newer model of the Seagull Broad Arrow. Mine has different (domed acrylic) crystal and dial. Submersible's version is the 7750 auto. Both are really nice though.

Enjoy your fine watches gentlemen... BA's are awesome. It looks really elegant on that leather strap.

BlueFin

15/3/06
Yes, I love mine too!! I made a mistake in putting this BA up for sale at RWG a few weeks back, one member ask me to put this on hold and he will pay me in 3 days. Never heard from that member again( renege his promise). Lucky me :lol: :lol:

BTW,, even though I saw the flaws of this rep, By-Tor's very good review of this rep convinced me on getting one. I agreed thouogh this is a very well made rep.

dscn06548mouf3.jpg

dscn06612bucw1.jpg

hk45ca

Legendary Member
Advisor
17/3/06
i like the no date with the domed crystal better than the current offerings. for some reason it just looks better to me.