• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

So far ok

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
In process of first purchase with intime.
They waited until after I paid to let me know one of the two that I ordered is out of stock/discontinued. Details of purchase below. The PAM is unavailable.
699c45e4db4a402011e831f5192a4131.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Toasty0503

Horology Curious
25/4/18
Sorry to hear that happened! Coincidentally I just paid for an order recently. At the same time, I was reading through the guides and FAQS and saw everyone saying should email about stock before purchase. Thankfully, mine was in stock. But yeah, lesson learned. Emailing about stock is recommended and common practice. :drinks_cheers:

Reactions: Complicated

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
Update. First, the watch (fifty fathom) that is in stock has not shipped yet. I have been notified that payment was received, quality control photos approved by me. It is taking quite a while. For the PAM that is out of stock, I just want store credit. No response after multiple contracts. Losing patience. I'll post as thing progress.

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
.... should email about stock before purchase....

Could he not have told me about the out of stock issues before I did the wire transfer? A couple days after the order was placed.

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
Things are progressing. The Blancpain FF is marked as shipped. But I am still waiting for a credit of $318 so I can apply it to another purchase on their site. I guess they are in no hurry because Ryan has the money in the bank......

Attachments

• voucher.JPG
    voucher.JPG
    49.1 KB · Views: 0
  • creditvoucher.JPG
    creditvoucher.JPG
    62.5 KB · Views: 0

Raddave

Most Delicious of all Nipples!
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
24/12/11
Could he not have told me about the out of stock issues before I did the wire transfer? A couple days after the order was placed.

Well sometimes that is hard , you ask him if something is in stock, he asks the factory , the factory tells him yes , he tells you yes , you send the money , he sends someone to pick it up , now if they only had a few pieces , and they got sold after the inquiry, then guess what , they are now out of stock , and you will have to wait until a new batch is made ... thats how it really works , so while its frustrating, its part of the rep game ....

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
Favorable reply from InTime. Apparently they will send PP invoice for balance to pay for the difference of price. I'll be getting the Maurice Lecroix square second I've wanted since they were released 4+ years ago!

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
The saga continues. I have paid the balance using pay pal as requested on the 5th. Dealer has acknowledged receipt of payment. Now, how long am I expected to wait for a qc picture, shipment, etc? They (Ryan?) now have over $500 of my money. Seems to be in no hurry to fulfill the order.

arravan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
24/3/18
The saga continues. I have paid the balance using pay pal as requested on the 5th. Dealer has acknowledged receipt of payment. Now, how long am I expected to wait for a qc picture, shipment, etc? They (Ryan?) now have over $500 of my money. Seems to be in no hurry to fulfill the order.

I’m new to RWI but not to the rep game, patience is important otherwise you’re gonna give your self a heart attack dude

Sent from the RWI App

Energo

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
18/4/18
I think that everyone has been in such a situation. TDs use our money, and then they want to continue to sell us old non-liquid assets

Reactions: Complicated

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
I just got home from the Virgin Islands. There was a nice surprise on my door step. Looks Great.

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
Thanks to Raddave for insightful commentary during the process. Shout out to Ryan of intime. I am still waiting for the second part of my order.

Reactions: Raddave

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
I just approved the qc pics from intime for the substitution watch. I'll be getting a PAM 382 bronzo. I'm very excited about this one!

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
I guess I should have done that first.
Sorry to hear that happened! Coincidentally I just paid for an order recently. At the same time, I was reading through the guides and FAQS and saw everyone saying should email about stock before purchase. Thankfully, mine was in stock. But yeah, lesson learned. Emailing about stock is recommended and common practice. :drinks_cheers:

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
I am pleased with the process, communication, and products. The tracking shows the second item is on it's way.
As a newer member of the forum, I see that contributing posts is a valued activity. To that end, I started this thread. The purpose was to document in real time the process of a purchase / purchases.
My nature is to read but not post, unless there is something unique that I can contribute. (Is that called lurking?)
My activity has been driven by a desire to fully access the sales pages. I think that being a paid supporter accomplishes the process.
If any of the moderators find my contribution of poor or minimal value; let more and I will gladly shut up. :peace:

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
Received second watch. The PAM bronzo. Fine looking watch. Super happy with intime! The photos below show some detail. (Just nitpicking.)
afe03ae45b8b6575d43e9995d3e14315.jpg
44f0d29819c7ba5187779c23e4ce9433.jpg

Complicated

Horology Curious
18/4/18
Last comment: just for completion. Process from order to final delivery was about 7 weeks.

Quilshan

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/5/18
glad to here it is working out. love to see pics when you get it in