• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Small Review: A. Lange & Sohne Datograph Flyback

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
really amazing Gedi! the gold is so mesmerizing! I'm starting to tink if i should grab one too!!

Recenty i help my vvip client brought one but in steel version which we realized it later silver dial was never existed housed in steel or platinum...arrrgh

I am gonna try my luck with the maker next trip back to gz for an exchange to GOLD! Wish me luck!!

TimeWillTell

I'm Pretty Popular
10/3/09
What do you mean buddy?

The Gen never existed or the Rep?
the rep silver datograph dials are incorrect, the correct as per gen dial and sub dials are matt silverish.

Only the black has "panda" dials...

J.

GeDi

Renowned Member
5/2/13
I dont know.
What i know is that i saw the Gen (rose gold) in CPH and it was 90% simular...strangely

Lelouch

I'm Pretty Popular
18/8/11
the rep silver datograph dials are incorrect, the correct as per gen dial and sub dials are matt silverish.

Only the black has "panda" dials...

J.

i hope they'll make a new more accurate version, the black dial rep looks very nice, but inaccurate

shylock

This member is doing hard time, they pissed off the goat.
INMATE
13/4/11
Thanks for the review.

danizzz

11/10/14
Small Review: A. Lange & Sohne Datograph Flyback

I still Have doubt between the gold plated and the black version.
Does intime have the black version?

orlipide

Certified
19/3/14
hi danizz, I suggest you to go for RG one, in the black one, subdials are black as well, but in the original they are white..

rally4444

I'm Pretty Popular
30/3/16
Hate to revive an old thread, but I looked at pics of the gen online and this is almost 95% similar. When you say "fantasy model" can you clarify? Maybe subdials are too big?

SHE20005_1_enlarged.jpg

ALS-2010-06-10-04-01_2_enl.JPG

majwilliams0308

Reptime Mod
Patron
Certified
11/7/16
I'm thinking because of the large XII up at the top of the rep because they had to fill in the extra space. The rep is bigger than the gen.