• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Skinny Wrist Club thread

aflop

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/5/13
Damn how come it always looks massive on my 6.25!

Jong

Renowned Member
12/8/13
Wow aflop, a 6.25 pulls off the ROO? I know I can't pull off the diver even with an xs strap. Do you use a custom sized strap? I've been dying to get one for a while now!

And is that really a Bronzo on a 6.25??? That's incredible!

replicawatch21

21/6/12
41mm 15400 on 6.4in today

ahahebu3.jpg

aflop

Put Some Respect On My Name
22/5/13
Wow aflop, a 6.25 pulls off the ROO? I know I can't pull off the diver even with an xs strap. Do you use a custom sized strap? I've been dying to get one for a while now!

yne3u7a4.jpg

Yup the diver should be easy! Just punch an extra hole! I don't understand why everyone is excited about the xs strap when one can simple just punch a hole. Either get a oval punch tool or like what I did punch 2 circle ones and file with a cheap small file. It's rubber and would be a 5 min job.

The clasps straps are a bit jabbing into the wrists at angles but not much of an issue with size. Just punch one extra hole. Doesn't hit the printing on the inside!

sgabraham

You're Saying I Can Sell?
4/11/13

Its really a Bronzo on my 6.25".... hehe