• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sister found out she bought a REP?

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Better than finding out you have a fake Birkin. My wife refuses to let me buy her rep bags. I'm dying to find an "ultimate" Hermes Birkin, so I can trick her and her friends.

Rainsick33

I'm Pretty Popular
23/3/08
Better than finding out you have a fake Birkin. My wife refuses to let me buy her rep bags. I'm dying to find an "ultimate" Hermes Birkin, so I can trick her and her friends.

Do it! theres a guy I spoke with on RWG, he bought kens(people rave about his berkin) berkin and went to hermes ad, got a gen box and packed the rep in good and present it to his wife as gen.

Although it failed :biglaugh: ... Not because the quality but because of his status :lolcina: :lol1:

wat44

Mythical Poster
20/6/09
I have a LV bag that has been in use for 2-3 years and is in excellent condition. I do t know how much better a gen could be?

boostin20

Put Some Respect On My Name
8/9/10
USA
I'm a newb to the bag world, but I hope to learn a lot here. Who has the best bag?

hartdoc

14/9/11
1) Her inspection period it over (60-90 days). She should have trusted but verified.

2) my wife has many gen lv purses. I tried to get her a few reps. She found flaws in 99% of them. A lot of high end rep bags can get 95% close. But she has one rep bag from one seller we just can't tell it apart from the gen

So reps bags can get very close to the gens.

P.S. don't pm me who has the super reps bags. Cause I'm just going to say buy from ken / Bergie . He has very nice bags and he is a TD!!!!

JeMuMue

Known Member
4/12/11
Currently, Ken aka bergie on RWG. Used to be ruby or James lee on here but I am too late for them..

JamesLee is a thief, liar and cheater - stolen lots of money from me and others! He was telling us for a year that he has sent again and over again the bags but they never arrived - he had some funny stories up - his partner been not fair to him and so on. At the end he promised to refund the money but he never did! Hopefully someone will judge him one day! :lolcina: