• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sinn Regulateur Technik. Help needed

bigjim

Horology Curious
29/3/12
I have got some dust on the dial and therefore need to get the movement out of the case to clean the dial. I tried but not succeeded...
After removing the movement holding screws the movement does is still firmly attached to the case. I did not want to apply too much force as the bridges are easily scratched. So I closed the case.

Is there a trick to get this movement out of the case? Or maybe the dial is accessible from the front?

Please help. I really love this watch.

Engine

Horology Curious
9/1/15
I have got some dust on the dial and therefore need to get the movement out of the case to clean the dial. I tried but not succeeded...
After removing the movement holding screws the movement does is still firmly attached to the case. I did not want to apply too much force as the bridges are easily scratched. So I closed the case.

Is there a trick to get this movement out of the case? Or maybe the dial is accessible from the front?

Please help. I really love this watch.

Some bezels unscrew from the front. I've done it with a rubber sheet or rubber ball and double-stick tape. You might be able to see a gap between the front bezel and the main case. If so, that would be encouraging.
Who did you buy it from? I'm looking for one.

I presume that when you attempted to remove the movement, you removed the stem. Did you?