• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Singaporean, Malaysian or people living in SEA say hi!!!

Vtecr1

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
18/8/13
Just created the WhatsApp group, do pm if you wanna join in too (for those who can't do pm me at the sister forums, same username mrtesting)

i cannot PM leh... wat is the sister forum?

seng7364

Horology Curious
3/4/14
Just bought my first rep, a PAM005 c/o InTime. Hope to receive it soonest! **excitement is building**

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

larcenciel

Horology Curious
6/4/14
Hi!!!

hey guys, just wondering where do you guys in Singapore go to for servicing a rep?

mrtesting

You're Saying I Can Sell?
2/8/13
Hi!!!

hey guys, just wondering where do you guys in Singapore go to for servicing a rep?

So far we have yet to go to the shop (check a few pages back)
So no comments as for now xD

If you wanna join the WhatsApp group do pm me :)

felix yi

You're Saying I Can Sell?
17/8/13
I sent mine to a shop where own by two uncles near Bt Gombak area. They can repair watches. No need tell them whether gen or rep, coz once they open the case, they will know. They dun comment much de.
Hi, can the uncle do waterproofing?

seng7364

Horology Curious
3/4/14
Hey folks! I want to buy a leather strap for my soon-to-be PAM rep. Any shop recommendations in SG? If there are straps around 100SGD would be great as spending a strap more than half the watch's price is not yet an option for me. Thanks in advance!

takoxavy

I'm Pretty Popular
8/3/14
Hey folks! I want to buy a leather strap for my soon-to-be PAM rep. Any shop recommendations in SG? If there are straps around 100SGD would be great as spending a strap more than half the watch's price is not yet an option for me. Thanks in advance!

check out reservoir dayak on fb can give him pics and tell him to make price around $30++

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Asheron82

I'm Pretty Popular
11/6/10
Welcome fellow SGreans and ASEANS alike to our little community here.

Unfortunately we do not have anyone based locally who can help you with AR Coating services, Reluming of dial and hands is also not available locally, however should you wish to try it out yourself, you can approach http://www.watchlume.net/ who is based in Singapore providing the lume powder for DIY projects.

Watchsmith wise, i think you can try approaching any independent watch shops that offers watch repair services, most of the time they are ok with repairing as usually its no questions asked policy although there would be some who would reject fixing your rep watches. We do have a local watch modder who offers a full suite of services/mods but i would greatly not suggest getting him as oldies here have mixed reviews on his services and attitudes.

On the topic of straps for PAMs, locally we do have a few makers but their prices are usually upwards of >$100sgd, to name a few such as Straps66, JnS & Leatherous. Cheaper alternatives <$100 you can try Horotomo. However do bear in mind its really ??????. If you really want people to assume that you own a "gen" you really have to invest in a real good strap ya.

Anything, feel free to PM me.

Ash

Agentoso74

Renowned Member
29/9/12
Just to update, the shop I shared had closed for business liao. :( now my SD dunno can send to where for repair liao.