• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SINGAPORE

chromed.

I'm Pretty Popular
26/5/10
hey CFoxess, MOST pieces now require little modding as the standards for OOB reps have gone up quite alot in e past few yrs.. unsure about UN reps but other brands like Omega, APs, Hublots, Rolexs, PPs&of cux Panerais have improved greatly. both in AR&lume. both of which were obvious flaws a couple yrs ago.

read up, look around&learn more.

cheers&happy 2014 to all SG RWI'ers!!!

slicer

Horology Curious
26/2/13
Anybody knows of any good watchsmith in Singapore for servicing? Pls PM me if sensitive.

Thanks

formex_racing

You're Saying I Can Sell?
16/6/13
Anybody knows of any good watchsmith in Singapore for servicing? Pls PM me if sensitive.

Thanks

Same here.....need to service my REP AP ROO RG Rubberclad.....

Any kind soul can point me where to go here in Singapore??

TIA!

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Better keep ur ap rep servicing to the forum smith, will be very hard to get one locally to do that, worse case he screw ur 600$ rep up

Sent using 1:1 Tapatalk

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
not really a lot of singapore watch smith as the ap roo sec@6 is a modified movement. They might not know how to deal with it.

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Singaporean members, check this out, we have Donerix from Hamilton Leather Works dropping over here.

http://forum.replica-watch.info/vb/showthread.php?t=185513&highlight=donerix

SingaporeGTG1_zps18a9dfb7.jpg

vavavoom

9/7/14
Hey all, new here.

Notice alot of Singapore bros here. More so than other forums!

Hope to stick around more and interact with you guys!

alvinado

Watch Nerd
Advisor
27/8/08
Asia
All same. They all ship from China. Btw this is the wrong thread to ask this question

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

spursian

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
1/7/14
Good to see fellow local hobbyists here!

shykhai

Renowned Member
31/5/13
Any gtg soon? Hehehe...is there a whatsapp group? If there is, i want in!

SmokyJoe

You're Saying I Can Sell?
18/10/13
greetings.. i found a shop Robert Lam Trading for spare parts.

First off, a big hi from another Singaporean. Quite surprised to see so many of us here.

I've been to that shop before to get some tools. His spare parts are mostly from China so you kinda have to experiment and try it to see what parts will fit into the rep watches as the tolerance levels on the production side in china is quite bad.

aleksandr

Looking Around
26/10/12
Anyone know a shop locally with a wide selection of spring bars? Need some but not quite sure of exact measurements.