• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Silix Hulbots on his web page

stangvert

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/06
Has anyone else seen the prices of Silix's Hubots on his web page. They are half what other dealers are selling them for. Does anyone know why? Also, some of the newer popular models are listed at 48mm. Do you think this is correct. I have been shopping around for a Hublot and I almost jumped on the deal, but I think a 48mm is to big for my wrist and I want the rep to be as accurate as possible. I'm am looking for any feedback on the size and quality. Thanks for your help.

Dizzy

Advisor - Vintage Rolex
Advisor
Patron
Certified
15/4/07
Western Canada
his watches are always a little cheaper.. and we know how the HBB prices are inflated at most of the dealers.. You can also get the HBB lite cheap at Puretime and you can add AR coating for $30. I think the AR is very important on reps especially the HBB's. I see silix has AR on some of his models but not all... Be sure to email him to verify the info before you order. I see what you say about some being listed at 48mm. Thats getting pretty huge.

Importr

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
23/10/06
Some are still using the old 21k 7750

stangvert

You're Saying I Can Sell?
8/4/06
Hi Guys,

Thanks for your help. I didn't notice the lack of AR or the 21,000 beat on some of the watches.