• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show Us Your 4-Legged Friends!

2470f2.8ii

I'm Pretty Popular
16/12/16
doing what we do bestImage-2 (1).jpg

Attachments

• Image-2 (1).jpg
    Image-2 (1).jpg
    265.1 KB · Views: 0

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
dbccbf81ee6a2bf2efc5bdc9f1f5387a.jpg
cd473c980ddb5625efbfca1dc1b34949.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Reactions: tructure

Powerreserve

I'm Pretty Popular
17/3/17
Amsterdam/Firenze/Nurburg
I've been worrying non-stop to a few people lately about this (@Raddave, @WingNut, @JackJ1980, @occb2, @elloello just to name some...), but my girl had an apparently extreme case of pyrometra that was misdiagnosed twice and resulted in emergency life-saving surgery on Monday... hence the big watch sell off. I'm super thankful to everyone that bought my watches, especially to @SuperLory who handled two of my more expensive ones. That money let me pay off the surgery and hospitalization bills... though I still have a lot of follow-up bills coming up, so you may see some other stuff floating around eventually.

Unfortunately, my girl wasn't doing so great in the hospital, so they decided it would be best if we brought her home where she could settle down and hopefully eat normally... which she has been! Had our first follow-up appointment today and while her WBC is a bit high and her stitches are still inflamed, she's doing way better than they thought she would be doing two days ago before she left the hospital.

Now that I feel that she's out of the woods and I'm don't feel like I'm jinxing anything, here are a few pictures. :)

The pink shirt is a chew/scratch guard so that she doesn't pull at her stitches... she hates the conical collar, so we got the shirt instead. She's already working at eating the collar of the shirt, though...

pSYOhuB.jpg

3lpYqP7.jpg

j0BtSjM.jpg

Sad story but good to see her doing well: nothing like home. Great pics too

Rotador

I'm Pretty Popular
28/9/14
IMG_20170803_175241415%2Bsepia%2B1024.jpg

IMG_20170711_130249080%2Bsepia%2B1024.jpg

She is Coco. She keeps me company when I read RWI forum, as you see in the second picture.

Reactions: tructure

rcom440

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/11/12
USA
I've been worrying non-stop to a few people lately about this (@Raddave, @WingNut, @JackJ1980, @occb2, @elloello just to name some...), but my girl had an apparently extreme case of pyrometra that was misdiagnosed twice and resulted in emergency life-saving surgery on Monday... hence the big watch sell off. I'm super thankful to everyone that bought my watches, especially to @SuperLory who handled two of my more expensive ones. That money let me pay off the surgery and hospitalization bills... though I still have a lot of follow-up bills coming up, so you may see some other stuff floating around eventually.

Unfortunately, my girl wasn't doing so great in the hospital, so they decided it would be best if we brought her home where she could settle down and hopefully eat normally... which she has been! Had our first follow-up appointment today and while her WBC is a bit high and her stitches are still inflamed, she's doing way better than they thought she would be doing two days ago before she left the hospital.

Now that I feel that she's out of the woods and I'm don't feel like I'm jinxing anything, here are a few pictures. :)

The pink shirt is a chew/scratch guard so that she doesn't pull at her stitches... she hates the conical collar, so we got the shirt instead. She's already working at eating the collar of the shirt, though...

pSYOhuB.jpg

3lpYqP7.jpg

j0BtSjM.jpg

Please keep us updated. I hope she will get well soon.

D

d4m.test

Our new little guy, 10 weeks old, had him for almost 2 weeks

Our neighborhood/city is dog obsessed and he's a rock star around our parts

Ozzy

6c3e9d871ab340ddf6c71f16e3180dc9.jpg

4db4178fce35dac7e338c51b2389adbf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

D

d4m.test

Might have to buy one now and contribute.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

atgm

Patron
21/11/15
Please keep us updated. I hope she will get well soon.

She's doing much better now! Still some redness/strangeness around her stitches but she's back up to snuff and jumping around like crazy, eating properly. We've got a vet appointment this afternoon to get the stitches looked at again.

rcom440

10/11/12
USA
She's doing much better now! Still some redness/strangeness around her stitches but she's back up to snuff and jumping around like crazy, eating properly. We've got a vet appointment this afternoon to get the stitches looked at again.

That's a very good news!!!
You are a great pet owner. I wish there were more people like you.
You can always build your watch collection again.

Parabuteo

Patron, Salt and Lime
7/9/12
OK! Found this and (well) spent a solid hour going thru it...followed the "Hercules" saga, saw TONS of awesome pets, sympathize hugely with all who have loved and lost, I have walked in their shoes many times...kinda hate @trailboss99 right now for making me read that post about the dog given up to the shelter, but overall AWESOME thread for an ostensibly watch forum. To @FiloViridae - total props for your dedication to Herc, and not for nothing but he and I have a lot in common, you need to look no further than his collar for the answer. For what it's worth I think his main problem was less his deafness and more his protective instincts for you and your better half.

Here is a few pics of our current boy, Del- a stray/rescue patterdale/dachshund mix from a .99 cent only parking lot visited by my better half a couple years ago. He succeeds a unbroken line of mini dachshunds, and I have got to say he is quite the handful, sort of like Herc but in a smaller, easier to deal with package. This from a guy used to all manner of wild animals ( see my avatar for verification).

Will I ever give up on him? NEVER! Because they never give up on us!

IMG_0458.JPG

IMG_0470.JPG

IMG_0436.JPG

FiloViridae

Advisor
Advisor
27/3/15
NYC
@Parabuteo , thank you for that mate!!

Yes, we will never give up on him. He's very protective over us, as we are the only people who have not given up on him. And he knows that.. He's a great pup [emoji3] Handful at times, but it's all perfect now. We know his limits and what to avoid.

6c5be0b07b58684ec64510d20e018b45.jpg

Sent from the RWI App

Philph23

30/9/16
My Milo with my stunningly gorgeous girlfriend! [emoji7][emoji8]

Sent from my iPhone using RWI
63b81cc8feb87a6543828ace1d161107.jpg