• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show off your collection in one shot!

Limpy

Put Some Respect On My Name
Supporter
Certified
3/7/16
EU
A summer pic before servicing ;)
Since then two left, 3 arrived LOL
8604d2911fca2633e55c6709d6b547c3.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S9+ using Tapatalk

Amazing!!
dibs on that fiddy (and the icebang) :D

if you ever feel like selling

Reactions: kennygconspiracy

beau7816

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
20/9/16
UK Devon
The blue Daytona is a franken with a custom dial and recently purchased the blue strap to see how it looks compared to the bracelet.

Last edited:

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Didn't have many Reps at the start of 2019.. ended up with these at the end... I need another box....

Reactions: ssr905

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Here's current state of my watch box.

From top left to right
DJF DJ41 Blue dial w/ Gen. Crystal
NOOB BLRO Pepsi w/ Gen. Crystal
VRF Hulk w/ BP dial, ARF Bracelet, Gen. DW & Gen. Crystal
ARF Sub LN w/ CF Bezel insert, Gen. DW & Gen. Crystal
NOOB Panda w/ ARF dial & Bracelet, CF Bezel

From bottom left to right
ARF Oyser Perpetual Rhodium Dial
ZF PP Aquanaut
OMF PO 42 ceramic dial w/ nylon strap
JJF Hublot Classic Fusion
V6 Cartier Santos Midsize w/ genuine leather strap

UDmPF.jpg

Very nice setup, like the Hublot and coming round to the idea of the Cartier too!

Reactions: BadData and leo6929

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
Very nice setup, like the Hublot and coming round to the idea of the Cartier too!

Thanks! I try very hard keeping 10 reps total...."If I want a new rep, I must sell another"...that's my new rule and it's been very difficult following the rule. :tongue:

Your collection is pretty massive mate! Ever thought about selling a few before getting new ones?

Reactions: leo6929

jonnybaws

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/14
Thanks! I try very hard keeping 10 reps total...."If I want a new rep, I must sell another"...that's my new rule and it's been very difficult following the rule. :tongue:

Your collection is pretty massive mate! Ever thought about selling a few before getting new ones?

Thanks!

I used to have that rule, one out before one in, then I decided life is too short so get what you like... which is why I have another watch box on the way ;-)

PlastikMan

I'm Pretty Popular
Supporter
Certified
3/8/17
Thanks!

I used to have that rule, one out before one in, then I decided life is too short so get what you like... which is why I have another watch box on the way ;-)

I have bought straight away a box of 20 (10 for work and 10 for leisure) and travel box of 3 to take some watches when on holidays and business trips. I now started filling the travel box too as I ran out of space. Haha

Last edited:

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China

No need to break your rule. Just change it to 20 watches and review it at the end of 2020. :cool:

Reactions: SuperLory

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
No need to break your rule. Just change it to 20 watches and review it at the end of 2020. :cool:

hahahaha I probably will end up doing exactly what you said :laughing::laughing::laughing:

tkingjr

Watches & woodworking
Gold Patron
Certified
7/4/16
Northeast USA and Shenzhen, China
jiro Go to page 18 of this post you will find my collection. I have 3 watch boxes with all the supplies to build number 4. The photo will justify increasing your rule to 20.

I started out with one double winder. Then went to four, then to 12, then to 36. All as a result of joining RWI.

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
My watch box is overflowing on to my lamp table and a small table in my office.
oNoCL.md.jpg

omg buddy!!! what da hell is that thing?!!!! did you build it!!??

looks freakin awesome!!!

Reactions: SmartFox

jiro

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
10/12/06
tkingjr holy crap!!!!....Okay...Make me one with 20 please!!! hahahahaha

Last edited: