• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show me your GMT Master ll

d12bn

27/7/06
Ok my next rep is going to be a ETA GMT Pepsi Master ll. I never wanted a Rolex before. Then I saw this beautiful red and blue watch on this guy, hey it says Rolex. Went home and figured out what it was. Now I'm hooked.

So if you have one tell me what you think about it.

Thanks for your time and comments.

JB

d12bn

27/7/06
Thanks

Thanks bigshooter I've read it and its great.

Just wanted to hear some opinions from people who have one.

Man its cool.

pugwash

Mythical Poster
30/4/07
Re: Thanks

d12bn said:
Just wanted to hear some opinions from people who have one.
I have one in green. Rolex never made the green one, so this counts as a 'fantasy' watch. It's great, as in it's pretty, it keeps great time, it does all the things a watch should do.

gmt-02.jpg

gmt-03.jpg

swfla

Known Member
16/3/06
I got mine from Trusty. The etched crown is barely visible like the gen. It is my favorite rolie.

BlueFin

15/3/06
d12bn said:
Ok my next rep is going to be a ETA GMT Pepsi Master ll. I never wanted a Rolex before. Then I saw this beautiful red and blue watch on this guy, hey it says Rolex. Went home and figured out what it was. Now I'm hooked.

So if you have one tell me what you think about it.

Thanks for your time and comments.

JB

How can you not like these beauts :p

dscn09436xffw2.jpg

By-Tor

I'm Pretty Popular
16/3/06
People always talk about Sub but GMT has always been the nicest Rolex for me.

sideview2.jpg

small.jpg

BlueFin

15/3/06
I agree with By-Tor. The only thing that bugs me (now that I have seen so many gens of the GMT II) is the crystal. All the modern gen GMT II i have seen has raised crystal. All of mine are almost flat. Is there a thicker replacement crystal for reps or anything to make it look higher?

d12bn

27/7/06
great pics

I can't believe all this time I never notice these watches. I always thought Rolex was to small a fancy for my taste but I love the Master. It sucks to be out of work when you discover a new watch you most have. I just sold two watches to by a Seamaster last week and already I have the itch and I haven't even received the watch yet.

Someone stop me!

Thanks for the comments and pics keep them coming.

JB