• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Show me the world through your watch

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
One of the poorest parts of Buenos Aires, Argentina. This area is crime ridden with drug and sex trafficking. I was assisting a pastor who is trying to help the people of this area.
Forgive me, I chose not to wear a watch because I didn't want to give the appearance of flaunting wealth. These people are the poorest of the poor.

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
One of the poorest parts of Buenos Aires, Argentina. This area is crime ridden with drug and sex trafficking. I was assisting a pastor who is trying to help the people of this area.
Forgive me, I chose not to wear a watch because I didn't want to give the appearance of flaunting wealth. These people are the poorest of the poor.

It's visuals like this that put our non-problems into perspective.

As I type this on a phone, after waking up in a warm home about to have breakfast. 3 things I bet are very scarce where you are.

Safe travels Sir & take care.

cotti-rottie

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
1/4/23
uk

truly a different world....god bless

Reactions: C Master

Route66

24/4/21
Kinvara, Co. Galway
You have been close enough to the well known to DeLorean enthusiasts infamous location, were stamping dies were sunk back in the 80's 😭
One of the worst, if not actually the worst, moment in automotive history.

Reactions: C Master

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
You have been close enough to the well known to DeLorean enthusiasts infamous location, were stamping dies were sunk back in the 80's 😭
One of the worst, if not actually the worst, moment in automotive history.
Oh I remember that well. It was a crying shame.

Reactions: Route66

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
A glimpse of Nora Culligan's bar in Ennis, Co. Clare

Reactions: Hovisbap