• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Should i wait for V6?

HWatch

Known Member
19/3/19
So, Ive been browsing for a while and want to buy the JF v5. But I thought I might hold of until next version. My questions is should I? Do you guys think it is coming out in the near while?

And also. I love the dial colours all the same. But if you were to buy the one wich is most "Gen like" (Im aware if differs since it is a rep, but still :)) Which should I buy?

Sent from the RWI App

Ralphy

SalesMod CodeName Duchess
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/7/15
Nebraska
So, Ive been browsing for a while and want to buy the JF v5. But I thought I might hold of until next version. My questions is should I? Do you guys think it is coming out in the near while?

And also. I love the dial colours all the same. But if you were to buy the one wich is most "Gen like" (Im aware if differs since it is a rep, but still :)) Which should I buy?

Sent from the RWI App

Why wait? Get what you want, and then if a new version comes out, you can decide if getting that one is what you want or whether the version you have is better. Not all newer versions are better than the previous, so you take your chances either way. The JF currently available is awesome, so again, why wait?

Reactions: Pdatoon and Tompa

Lolops

Horology Curious
24/4/19

Sent from the RWI App

Wait for the QC pics, but it seems that the black dial is sometimes very good

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
V5 is ok, if you want to wait then wait for zf, dial sample looks awesome

MrOptional

8/10/18
I don't recommend waiting because after v6 there will be a v7, then v8 etc. Small improvements here and there, offset by some flaws, and perhaps a price increase. Just get what you want and don't worry about it. I have a v3 which I purchased in November, received in December. And since April it is at a watch smith who is trying to fix the movement, so basically I haven't worn it yet. LOL.

SHB

Mythical Poster
31/10/18
Earth
I don't recommend waiting because after v6 there will be a v7, then v8 etc. Small improvements here and there, offset by some flaws, and perhaps a price increase. Just get what you want and don't worry about it. I have a v3 which I purchased in November, received in December. And since April it is at a watch smith who is trying to fix the movement, so basically I haven't worn it yet. LOL.

Sad story bud