• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Should I reject QC? Views pls!

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
I think one of the issues is that some of you knuckleheads are trying to pass these watches off as gen and are afraid you are going to get called out while you are flexing with your buddies, at work or on Instagram.
DING DING DING we have a winner !!!!

Winner You Win GIF by Dave & Buster's

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
but you are not in a position to "demand" anything because you did not contribute anything.
I'm paying that isn't anything for me, sorry. And if the dealer called TD I'm waiting the support and QC for me as far it is possible, isn't it this why they send QC photos and check the watch with the Timegrapher? So in your narrative you can't demand and expect will end at the point that TD's will send out everything as their own lust, but we have to pay for it. I will ask the TD because for me even if it's a REP it is a trust issue and it is in my eyes the job of the TD to do the best he can because I'm paying the best I can.

I don't think you understand the term "knowingly." If you think the TD saw that the 9 marker was microscopically tilted (and I'm not sure it is due to the curvature of the crystal) and that the TD sent QC pics anyway, then you are batshit crazy. They don't look at the watch through a loop just like nobody else will look at it with magnification while you are wearing it. You guys have completely unreasonable expectations of what you are buying. I've never scrutinized gen watches costing 10-25 times as much like you do these fake watches. What happened to buying the watch and just having fun with your new toy? I think one of the issues is that some of you knuckleheads are trying to pass these watches off as gen and are afraid you are going to get called out while you are flexing with your buddies, at work or on Instagram.
Thats their job so they should knowing and send me "knowingly" the QC or cancel my order or tell me some issues that I possibly oversee; this is nothing special in my eyes and makes this whole REP story for everyone better. It's hard to understand what's wrong with expecting to see obvious situations and where it's harmful to have such expectations. There's no need to exaggerate the issue with extreme examples.

If the numerals on the watch dial are clearly shifted, those who think this will not affect the pleasure of use can proceed with the purchase. However, it's quite a feat to say, "You're paying only a fraction of the price of the original, so you shouldn't be so fixated on these things." Rankings are made on the forum, mechanisms are compared, product material quality is discussed, weight, lens color, etc., etc., etc. You all are much more experienced... Satisfaction is asked; But looking at your comments, there's no need to elaborate further; from now on, let's just say to whatever comes before us "What satisfaction? You didn't pay the original price so you shouldn't expect original satisfaction" and let it pass... There's no such logic... I'm not trying to get a watch and pass it off as original or something, under the current conditions, I think it's better to acquire a decent watch and everyone doing their job properly for this; it would be beneficial even for criticisms to be decent, otherwise, it would only lead to polemics and sophistry.

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

Cicero

RWI Legal Advisor
Global Moderator
Certified
12/3/15
I'm paying that isn't anything for me, sorry. And if the dealer called TD I'm waiting the support and QC for me as far it is possible, isn't it this why they send QC photos and check the watch with the Timegrapher? So in your narrative you can't demand and expect will end at the point that TD's will send out everything as their own lust, but we have to pay for it. I will ask the TD because for me even if it's a REP it is a trust issue and it is in my eyes the job of the TD to do the best he can because I'm paying the best I can.

Thats their job so they should knowing and send me "knowingly" the QC or cancel my order or tell me some issues that I possibly oversee; this is nothing special in my eyes and makes this whole REP story for everyone better. It's hard to understand what's wrong with expecting to see obvious situations and where it's harmful to have such expectations. There's no need to exaggerate the issue with extreme examples.

If the numerals on the watch dial are clearly shifted, those who think this will not affect the pleasure of use can proceed with the purchase. However, it's quite a feat to say, "You're paying only a fraction of the price of the original, so you shouldn't be so fixated on these things." Rankings are made on the forum, mechanisms are compared, product material quality is discussed, weight, lens color, etc., etc., etc. You all are much more experienced... Satisfaction is asked; But looking at your comments, there's no need to elaborate further; from now on, let's just say to whatever comes before us "What satisfaction? You didn't pay the original price so you shouldn't expect original satisfaction" and let it pass... There's no such logic... I'm not trying to get a watch and pass it off as original or something, under the current conditions, I think it's better to acquire a decent watch and everyone doing their job properly for this; it would be beneficial even for criticisms to be decent, otherwise, it would only lead to polemics and sophistry.
Noobs. You may change your tune after you have been here more than a couple of weeks.

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region

ok Karen

• Haha
Reactions: TESLA760

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
What I'm trying to say (without assigning anyone labels or getting carried away with prejudices) is that if this is the current situation, what could possibly be wrong with trying to make it better? Isn't this the struggle that is fought for at some point at RWI? The creation of the TD concept, the request for QC photos... I won't go on... And yes, I do pay, don't I? Given that I have not been treated this way even in ADs, TDs and you will have to excuse me. Demanding what should be is not a fault; if this does not coincide with the realities you see and experience, there is nothing I can do.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Isn't this the struggle that is fought for at some point at RWI? The creation of the TD concept, the request for QC photos... I won't go on... And yes, I do pay, don't I? Given that I have not been treated this way even in ADs, TDs and you will have to excuse me.
You do understand that for many years QC pics didn't exist ? When was the last time that an AD provided you QC pics, videos and a timegrapher ?

Reactions: Karbon74

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
You do understand that for many years QC pics didn't exist ? When was the last time that an AD provided you QC pics, videos and a timegrapher ?
You're right, I would like to thank everyone who has established standards like QC and timegrapher on my behalf. I think everyone can see that an effort has been made to establish the concept of TD and for people to act in mutual responsibility. And actually, I think this is the point, as long as you stay reasonable, demands that will establish basic standards are important and it is beneficial for everyone to meet them. Whether it's a good idea for ADs to use a timegrapher and send QC, I don't know, they already have standards that they need to meet at a minimum, their problems are different ;)

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
You're right, I would like to thank everyone who has established standards like QC and timegrapher on my behalf. I think everyone can see that an effort has been made to establish the concept of TD and for people to act in mutual responsibility. And actually, I think this is the point, as long as you stay reasonable, demands that will establish basic standards are important and it is beneficial for everyone to meet them. Whether it's a good idea for ADs to use a timegrapher and send QC, I don't know, they already have standards that they need to meet at a minimum, their problems are different ;)
I think many of the older members here will attest to the fact that QC pics are the worst thing that ever happened. Don't pat anyone on the back. Reps today are above and beyond what they were many moons ago. They are also cheaper. That being said the demands by current folks are ridiculous. My statement is not about the crooked marker in this thread. It's overall about the attitude people like you have paraded in here with. This isn't Reddit. We are not an insecure group of broke boys trying to impress people on Instagram.

notAreplicant

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/19
The average human would accept them, turn around and make a $2 Million dollar profit.
Right because the average human can't even afford to look at those watches 😂

Look the bottom line is each one of us, as buyers, need to do our own due diligence. If you can't unsee a flaw, then reject.

PRS

Known Member
12/6/23
TR
That being said the demands by current folks are ridiculous. My statement is not about the crooked marker in this thread. It's overall about the attitude people like you have paraded in here with. This isn't Reddit. We are not an insecure group of broke boys trying to impress people on Instagram.
I agree, there are some nonsense demands and I also do not endorse many behaviors that I see as being almost rude, beyond being unnecessary. So I absolutely agree.

Personally, I want to enjoy and savor the watches to myself. I don't care to impress anyone, but none of this is a reason for me to accept the here showed marker alignment.

From my perspective, the fact that the trusted dealers, who are more experienced and ultimately able to physically inspect the products, inherently causes me to have basic level expectations. At the very least, I would like to be able to trust the trusted dealers' support in conspicuous points, and I hope we can reach a general agreement on this matter.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Right because the average human can't even afford to look at those watches 😂

Look the bottom line is each one of us, as buyers, need to do our own due diligence. If you can't unsee a flaw, then reject.
You made a ridiculous statement and this is your response ? You'd fold easily in a court of law, Maybe reconsider next time before you dribble all over your keyboard.

Reactions: Feefo and Karbon74

notAreplicant

You're Saying I Can Sell?
21/6/19
What? Look I stand by what I said. I would reject and the average human can not afford those watches. Perhaps put down the wine for a bit my friend

Fiddo

-----
Patron
Certified
16/2/09
In a Causal Loop
OP--- The nine marker looks a little askew. However, you already knew that. So, why the post? You're buying and wearing the watch....you're the only one that needs to see the QC pics. Just too many of these silly QC posts lately. Believe in yourself and do without the subjective opinions of others.