• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shitters AAA

sekandar

Horology Curious
16/6/16
I need to buy some rep watches for my football team. In a price range from 50-100€ per watch anybody knows any dealer who deals with AAA watches

t.m.m

Known Member
Certified
10/11/23
Nuremberg, Germany
Reactions: sekandar

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
anybody knows any dealer who deals with AAA watches

Is AAA the size of the watches batteries ? :ROFLMAO:

OK, OK, just shittin' ya ................

If you are in UK TD here called RepSource does some really good Subs in the £130 range with quick delivery to UK, IIRC he does ship to some other countries.

50 - 100 Euros is likely to be really shite, so if that's the absolute max I'd go with post # 2 , Homage Watches

Last edited:
Reactions: sekandar and t.m.m

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
Ko0Kv3.jpeg

Ko0AOY.webp

All kinds of wrong seen from a high tier rep perspective but that's one of the better shitters around. It doesn't have a date window so you don't have the issue with wrong magnification and all that.

That's Jason007's U1 factory. One of the OG AAA tier shops on DHGate and you can message him to get his whatsapp and get them cheaper if you buy off site since DHGate takes a cut. Also, bulk will get you a lower price as well. Maybe down to around $60 per watch or so. A little bit more if you go for the Miyota version, which you probably should as the 2813 can be iffy.

Last edited:

Dave2302

Self Confessed Eejit
Supporter
Patron
Certified
19/11/23
Bumfuck Nowhere
That's Jason007's U1 factory. One of the OG AAA tier shops on DHGate and you can message him to get his whatsapp and get them cheaper if you buy off site since DHGate takes a cut. Also, bulk will get you a lower price as well. Maybe down to around $60 per watch or so. A little bit more if you go for the Miyota version, which you probably should as the 2813 can be iffy.

Jasons U1's as above would be ideal for what OP wants, and agreed go for the Miyota Mvt (y)

Reactions: sekandar

Karbon74

Unrivalled Super Hottie
Patron
Certified
5/5/23
EU - Kanto Region
I need to buy some rep watches for my football team. In a price range from 50-100€ per watch anybody knows any dealer who deals with AAA watches

You can also check out AliX

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! 25,29€ | 42mm watch case 330ft waterproof suitable for NH34 NH35 NH36 movement stainless steel strap logo customized luminous watch dial

plenty of such services.

Reactions: sekandar and Nono92

Geonor

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/5/22
Norway
I didn't know that, means the image above is real?
If you are talking about the pic of the U1 sub from Jason I posted, yes that's the real watch you get when you order from that link.

If you are talking about the Seamaster that @Karbon74 posted, that's a seller that will let you add your own logo. Usually people go with Seiko on those to make it sort of a Seiko mod since it uses an NH35 but you can probably get them to put whatever logo you want on it, including Omega. You just have to ask them. Most smaller ALIX stores are happy to assist you on the chat.

Nono92

I'm Pretty Popular
24/11/21
You can also check out AliX

Just found this amazing item on AliExpress. Check it out! 25,29€ | 42mm watch case 330ft waterproof suitable for NH34 NH35 NH36 movement stainless steel strap logo customized luminous watch dial

plenty of such services.
Yes, but you need to order, the case, the strap, the movement and assembly them...