• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sharing my PuretimeWatches.io Experience...

restandrelaxation

Certified
2/3/23
Northern Ireland
Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.
Thanks, my thoughts exactly, so I did.

All joking aside, I'm sure he was frustrated, and this is his way of venting, by having a pop at one of our TD's on his forum in an attempt to damage his reputation.

I know whose side I'm on.

Feefo

Your cleverness is mistaken for your cleverness
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Thanks, my thoughts exactly, so I did.

All joking aside, I'm sure he was frustrated, and this is his way of venting, by having a pop at one of our TD's on his forum in an attempt to damage his reputation.

I know whose side I'm on.
You're right and I agree with you that this is not how to go about a possible claim towards a TD, but he's a noob and we're in the new members area. He's been chastised enough.
Snoop Dogg Reaction GIF

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
You're unforgiven. But such is life, you're the bad cop, I'm the good one 😇
One last thing for everyone's consideration. Do not underestimate the frustration factor that goes in a post like OP's. He vented frustration and stress over a loss he couldn't afford, apparently. In these cases, hindsight is always easy while if you're in the middle of it you tend to do things you may regret later. Did he make a mistake. Yes, more than one. Let him who is without sin cast the first stone.

I'm such a good cop today...
Again, full agreement from the bad cop.

I make mistakes every single day, everyone does. This makes us human. (Okay, @P..DR..D never does. But he's an AI robot from the future, powered through daily Guinness IV injections and nuclear energy recycled from the M2M nuke ground zero wasteland, or something like that...).

But all kidding aside, the OP appeared to be dead serious and determined to defend his mistakes by all means necessary, and that's the difference between those that are made out of the right stuff to be contributing members and whiny little cry babies that can do no wrong, and how dare you even question them anyway or try to help them and nudge them into the right direction if only their own reality is what everyone else has to submit to, even if that reality is distorted af.

I stand by my assessment that we don't need newbies like that, I still do agree though with everything Good Cop said. And no, I'm not only saying that because the supposedly good cop is intimidating me in secret, when no one is looking. 😱😳🥺🥺🥺

Killing Eve Help GIF by BBC America

🤪

Last edited:

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
Again, full agreement from the bad cop.

I make mistakes every single day, everyone does. This makes us human. (Okay, @P..DR..D never does. But he's an AI robot from the future, powered through daily Guinness IV injections and nuclear energy recycled from the M2M nuke ground zero wasteland, or something like that...).

But all kidding aside, the OP appeared to be dead serious and determined to defend his mistakes by all means necessary, and that's the difference between those that are made out of the right stuff to be contributing members and whiny little cry babies that can do no wrong, and how dare you even question them anyway or try to help them and nudge them into the right direction if only their own reality is what everyone else has to submit to, even if that reality is distorted af.

I stand by my assessment that we don't need newbies like that, I still do agree though with everything Good Cop said. And no, I'm not only saying that because the supposedly good cop is intimidating me in secret, when no one is looking. 😱😳🥺🥺🥺

Killing Eve Help GIF by BBC America

🤪

P..DR..D

KING OF BALD ARMS
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
12/1/21
Éire
I've edited the welcome post to add an * that you should 'check availability before sending 1c'
It is widely known, but now it's crystal clear for all newcomers.

To the OP, I do sympathise.

But TDs sites are notoriously out of date showing discontinued models. I wish they had all the models they show online, well my wallet wouldn't like it, nor would my missus, so I'll take it as a plus ;)

Yet, with that being said, a search on the forum for the model or factory you're considering would have likely shown you that the model is no longer available.

The thread would likely have comments about how it is discontinued and only available M2M, or others looking for it via TD (unsuccessfully). That would have highlighted that you should consider another model & you could have avoided all the sh!tty transfer fees and FX losses.

I do hope you come to some sort of a resolution with @puretime & it does suck that your first order went pear shaped, but doesn't mean your second or third will, if you do some reading/research beforehand.

You are in the best watch community on the planet, amongst guys who will help you with any problem you could possibly think of, but not if your sole purpose is to complain about avoidable fees you suffered because you didn't do some basic reading.

Best of luck, enjoy the forum & don't let this one setback kill the buzz for you 💪

Last edited:
3/12/22
Country Rd, USA
I paid via TransferWise (initially they did not provide the 3% discount they state on the site- I had to ask for this to be included - CHEEKY)

I put in an order with them ~10 days ago. The 3% discount showed on the order confirmation screen, during checkout, before I committed to the order.

Yours didn't show up and you still hit the proverbial big green go button?

eBoy

⏱️ RWI New Members Area Chief Janitor 🎪🛠️
Section Moderator
Certified
2/4/21
Eurasia
@Feefo
Your honour, the OP has been a member now for 5 days, he has contributed to a grand total of one thread....
His own.

The prosecution rests.
@Feefo and @P..DR..D are both too sophisticated, too classy, too polite and too much of traditional gentlemen to play bouncers and kick people's asses that have not yet lost their cool, but already shown that they absolutely have no intent of contributing...

I am glad to take up that role!

muscle-black-guy.gif

On my way to bouncer duty!

Mike Judge Kick GIF by Idiocracy

Buh bye, OP! 😘🤪

• Haha
Reactions: restandrelaxation

Feefo

Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
8/5/22
EU
@Feefo and @P..DR..D are both too sophisticated, too classy, too polite and too much of traditional gentlemen to play bouncers and kick people's asses that have not yet lost their cool, but already shown that they absolutely have no intent of contributing...

I am glad to take up that role!

muscle-black-guy.gif

On my way to bouncer duty!

Mike Judge Kick GIF by Idiocracy

Buh bye, OP! 😘🤪
This is me and @P..DR..D discussing forum business.
Talking Season 4 GIF by The Simpsons

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
I am very sorry if you are not satisfied with this purchase. Please confirm the availability with us before ordering.
As for the refund, we recieved CNY3093.00 so that's how much we refunded in same value of USD. If you have been charged a fee for recieving the paypal payment, please email us the screenshot so that we can offer you a credit for the fee.