• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shaken not stirred. Aka. Oh No!!! Not another Bond Watch Thread!!! (Pic. Heavy)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
zf5Vn1.jpg

Reactions: kidcreole

Amajama

Banned member, the goat does not approve
Banned
10/12/22
Los Angeles
What the.. who complains about the behavior of a fictional character. Sounds like something a confused person that was raised by a single mother would write about.. anyway stick to watches no need to share labeling of psychological human behavior

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
What the.. who complains about the behavior of a fictional character. Sounds like something a confused person that was raised by a single mother would write about.. anyway stick to watches no need to share labeling of psychological human behavior
Thank you for the very helpful advice. I think it might help if you read some film reviews sometime. I know there are some big words and stuff but you might get through it with some support.

trailboss99

Head Honcho - Cat Herder
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
30/3/08
Excuse me? Firstly, WTF is wrong with being raised by a single mother? Secondly, don't be rude to other members and thirdly, you don't have the foggiest to whom you speak. That's once . . .

Tailspin

Supporter
25/10/12
Stick to shutting up , ass munch !