• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shaken not stirred. Aka. Oh No!!! Not another Bond Watch Thread!!! (Pic. Heavy)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
K9Hfp.jpg

jamestown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/18
Great post and a fab read. I thought I had a "Mad Addiction" to watches. I will have to call in on my next visit to your neck of the woods! What it the strap on the Rolex Sub's (post 685 and 690) love that one.

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Great post and a fab read. I thought I had a "Mad Addiction" to watches. I will have to call in on my next visit to your neck of the woods! What it the strap on the Rolex Sub's (post 685 and 690) love that one.

I have a lot of 7206 rivet bracelets, that one comes from Rafflestime as far as I remember.

Reactions: jamestown

jamestown

You're Saying I Can Sell?
31/7/18
Fantastic read and great contribution from all involved (you blood nutters :) ) yllekp you have to be the biggest watch fan I have ever know..... It is a shame you have lost a lot of pictures from the Photobucket debacle, but at least you still have the memories!

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
7/10/15
Ireland
Fantastic read and great contribution from all involved (you blood nutters :) ) yllekp you have to be the biggest watch fan I have ever know..... It is a shame you have lost a lot of pictures from the Photobucket debacle, but at least you still have the memories!

There are far worse guys out there than me lol. Some people here cannot even count how many gens and reps they have.