• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Shaken not stirred. Aka. Oh No!!! Not another Bond Watch Thread!!! (Pic. Heavy)

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
ugQJTUk.jpg

fraser3710

Known Member
21/3/17
Beautiful shot. I've been torn between an Aqua Terra and a Datejust II but I bit the bullet and ordered the DJII with black face from Tony today.

That's next on my list though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

C Master

General RWI Dogsbody
Staff member
Global Moderator
Administrator
Certified
Top Poster Of Month
7/10/15
Ireland
Beautiful shot. I've been torn between an Aqua Terra and a Datejust II but I bit the bullet and ordered the DJII with black face from Tony today.

That's next on my list though.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Thank you :)

I can tell you I never regretted the AT, I have it nearly 3 years now. I have sold many watches that were beautiful but this always won out if I had to sell something. I have had many offering to buy it but it will never leave my watchbox till the day it dies :)

sishac

Known Member
5/2/07
The gens are always worth it if you want a gen...sounds funny right? But I speak from experience...before I bought any of my “expensive” gens, I bought a rep to see if I bought it was worth it. To me, it was an inexpensive trial period. I did this with a Speedy Pro, SMP, Rolex 1675, 1680 and 5512. To me, those watches are classic and worth the money. There are others that didn’t make the gen list...the Seamaster Aquaterra, the Tudor Monte Carlo and the gilt dial 5513. Still wear them all!!

Sent from my iPhone using RWI

Reactions: C Master

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
Great reading excellent photos and thank sharing.

Reactions: C Master