• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Sevenfriday V6F P1-1 parts painting

mynameismike28

Known Member
22/12/14
Hello!
I've ordered sevenfriday p1-1 v6f. This looks great but I've noticed only one thing.
The edging of the circles on the pic below is not painted at all.
I want to disassemble the watches and to paint this parts.

Can you please give me an advise what type of paint I have to use?
I'm sure that a can't paint this so smooth. What master can do it? Maybe watchmaker or not? Is it possible to paint it by hand?

BTW, Is there any other visible difference between GEN and V6F? I didn't notice any other yet.

341024ff4bcb958505459b2b8bdd2057.jpg

xpletiv

I'm Pretty Popular
3/3/10
Maybe use a Water Slide decal? But how to get correct color?

Roel_tje

You're Saying I Can Sell?
5/10/13
Naamloos.jpg

SEVENFRIDAY Looks more grey on the fake, it's black on the gen
The dial numbers look grey on the fake, they're white on the gen
The silver inner-circle is clean on the fake, the gen has corrugations
The silver half-circle around the skeleton inside is clean on the fake, the gen has corrugations
On the fake one, the text on the dial says: INDUSTRIAL SERIES. The gen says: Co. Ltd. ZURICH

Don't mess it up by painting it. Just wear the fake one as a gen, nobody will notice because Sevenfriday is rearly seen. If you want one with all the gen details, buy a gen :balloon:

Pavo

22/3/14
UK
A great comparison I like this rep and the M2. Is v6 the best maker?

JL123

15/10/10
Naamloos.jpg

SEVENFRIDAY Looks more grey on the fake, it's black on the gen
The dial numbers look grey on the fake, they're white on the gen
The silver inner-circle is clean on the fake, the gen has corrugations
The silver half-circle around the skeleton inside is clean on the fake, the gen has corrugations
On the fake one, the text on the dial says: INDUSTRIAL SERIES. The gen says: Co. Ltd. ZURICH

Don't mess it up by painting it. Just wear the fake one as a gen, nobody will notice because Sevenfriday is rearly seen. If you want one with all the gen details, buy a gen :balloon:

I've got another sevenfriday P2-1. Even under a loupe,
1. Black
2. It's just the angle of the light, sometimes it's grey sometimes it's white.
3. No idea
4. Has corrugations too.
5. Rep has exactly the same text. "Zurich" text was probably only for the 1st gen version.

Roel_tje

5/10/13
A great comparison I like this rep and the M2. Is v6 the best maker?

V6F and SWF are both good but SWF is better with the small details. You can check it out on Pure-time, the price is just 20 USD different.