• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

SevenFriday V6F 1:1 Best Edition.... really?!

Norrie

I'm Pretty Popular
Certified
24/5/12
Can someone please school me on this? I bought a new V6 M2-2 with a glossy bezel. Dealer confirmed it was V6. When it arrived it had blue AR. I asked another member if their V6 had blue AR and they said they had a SWF and it didn't have blue AR so they thought mine was definitely V6. Anyone else have a V6 with blue AR? i don't think the gen has it so it seems weird that V6 version would. They're usually spot on with this kind of detail. Regardless of the AR, damn this is an gorgeous Sevenfriday.

collector00

5/8/15
Can someone please school me on this? I bought a new V6 M2-2 with a glossy bezel. Dealer confirmed it was V6. When it arrived it had blue AR. I asked another member if their V6 had blue AR and they said they had a SWF and it didn't have blue AR so they thought mine was definitely V6. Anyone else have a V6 with blue AR? i don't think the gen has it so it seems weird that V6 version would. They're usually spot on with this kind of detail. Regardless of the AR, damn this is an gorgeous Sevenfriday.

i got a P and a V series.. both doesn't have Blue Tint.. both V6