• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seven Friday V2 01 reallife pics +wristshot

splaszz

Known Member
23/7/14
Id say its gold
c426c9a703a617e15ca3727b78ba13d6.jpg
8e1bef3e9c90fd90e581f77d7026975b.jpg

chng1422

Looking Around
25/4/14
I got my sevenfriday v3 couple weeks ago,and today after my dinner the crystal just cracked it self on my wrist in no reason.
I've never fall this watch or hit by anything. I don't know that is the design flaw or is the rep quality.

oyaLelg.jpg
[/IMG]
1uU7rHh.jpg
[/IMG]

c888

10/3/12
I know the gens are mineral glass also. Ive never seen it crack like that. Maybe it was pressed in too tight?

Legger

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
8/1/11
I've just ordered one of these bad boys. So different to anything in my collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ShiroTenshi

Mythical Poster
7/12/11
Just got mine, but think I prefer the white/blue version. Off to the m2m as c&r soon.

Sent using Tapatalk

Fettekatze

Renowned Member
Certified
16/11/13
US
I got my sevenfriday v3 couple weeks ago,and today after my dinner the crystal just cracked it self on my wrist in no reason.
I've never fall this watch or hit by anything. I don't know that is the design flaw or is the rep quality.

I bought one for a friend. Same thing happened to him, except the center of the crystal fractured around the perimeter and FELL OUT. The outside edge is still intact and pressed in. Think of it like your tire is still attached but the rim section has fallen out.
TLdDOJW.jpg

It's because the crystal is stupidly shaped in order to clear the hand stack. It's pressed around those "legs" and stress is concentrated in a very stupid way. Be wary of this rep. I'm asking Angus for store credit on this one and asking him to pull the line from the site.

In case you're wondering if that small blemish at 9 caused it, it's the DLC wearing off for no reason. No scratch or gouge or anything that I can see there. The worn area is not touching the crystal.
PmxUbJH.png

raywj

Known Member
15/12/11
If you wear a seven Friday, proceed to your nearest airport bathroom, stick your foot underneath the crapper stall so that it can be seen by the man beside you, then receive what you have coming to you

That is all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kurama27

Horology Curious
29/7/15
So has the glass shatter issue been fixed? Any other owner have similar issue?