• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

service and quality! Toro bravos the best!

gio76

You're Saying I Can Sell?
3/5/16
toro bravos confirmed another time that it is the top!
in less than two weeks I received the watches with triangulation! fantastic!!! my future orders only from him !!

Reactions: Steff333

gio76

3/5/16
Breitling navitimer and rolex seadweller

gio76

3/5/16
I can't post the received qc photos. I just put them on!

Noeldimitri

Looking Around
27/5/19
Hi ! I have a problem too i have buy a rolex submariner v6 on the toro website, pay by westerunion and toro have withdraw the money. I have no news since one week, no answer to my 3 email..... Im fear.... Some person have this problem ?

thanks you

Dimitri Didier

gio76

3/5/16
don't be afraid, because toro is a serious and reliable seller !! I buy only from him and I assure you that it is the top!

Mannheimer

Horology Curious
11/6/19
Toro Bravo is not a TD any more. I payed 330,20 USD via Western Union for Pam 243M Submersible Rubber HF V3 with #100387649 (incl. DHL shipment with tracking number) on 05.05.2019, more than 1 month ago. Yet PaAM243M was not delivered, tracking number was not provided and none of my many e-mail requests since then were responded. So I was wondering if he is dead or playing dead man. So I ordered a new PAM243M from his shop, and received e-mail from him with payment information within 10 minutes. In return I asked him again to provide me update on my order from early May 2019, and silence... I have to say I this guy is a lier: no watch, no money return, no tracking information, no response upon request at all. I call this a lier and a Non-Serious Trader.

MOD EDIT: After filling out a Helpdesk ticket it was determined that Mannheimer sent payment to a fake Toro

Last edited by a moderator:

gio76

3/5/16
I tell you about my experience with him and I assure you that he has always been the top !! the last order arrived about 20 days ago with no problem. it has triangulated and in 15 days it has arrived to me !! for me it remains the best ... I don't know what kind of problem I had with you!

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Hi ! I have a problem too i have buy a rolex submariner v6 on the toro website, pay by westerunion and toro have withdraw the money. I have no news since one week, no answer to my 3 email..... Im fear.... Some person have this problem ?

thanks you

Dimitri Didier

Three e-mails within a week. You need a lot of patience in this business my friend. Don't flood them with e-mails, it will definitely not help.

Dynaduck

Sales moderator
Advisor
6/4/11
Toro Bravo is not a TD any more. I payed 330,20 USD via Western Union for Pam 243M Submersible Rubber HF V3 with #100387649 (incl. DHL shipment with tracking number) on 05.05.2019, more than 1 month ago. Yet PaAM243M was not delivered, tracking number was not provided and none of my many e-mail requests since then were responded. So I was wondering if he is dead or playing dead man. So I ordered a new PAM243M from his shop, and received e-mail from him with payment information within 10 minutes. In return I asked him again to provide me update on my order from early May 2019, and silence... I have to say I this guy is a lier: no watch, no money return, no tracking information, no response upon request at all. I call this a lier and a Non-Serious Trader.

And of course you have filed a helpdesk ticket here if it's that serious of a situation to you...? It's often a better start than complaining in a thread. Just a friendly tip :)

Last edited:

Mannheimer

Horology Curious
11/6/19
Thanks for your recommendations. I had actually two times very good experiences with Toro, and most recently a very bad one. Think letting me wait for one month without giving any indication whether or when the watch would be shipped and ignoring any respective question is at least very uncommon and unfriendly. Joined the forum just this week, will contact the helpdesk.

Mannheimer

Horology Curious
11/6/19
Reactions: Kensno and Raddave

pamlovaboriholly

10/6/19
I want to correct my PM from 12-06-19, 13:37:
RWI help desk brought to my knowledge that I actually did not order from Toro Bravos original homepage (http://www.trb88.club/). I did actually orderer from a homepage pretending to be the one of Toro Bravo (http://www.torobravos.co/pam-243m-submersible-rubber-quot-hf-quot-v3.html). So my mistake and money is wasted.

So I want to express my deep apologies for blaming Toro and again sorry for my mistake.

just curious how this happened after youve ordered from them in the past? did the original legit site get hijacked?