• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

[SOLD] Selling my 16753 GMT RLX build with working 3175 hybrid clone movement.

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18
About
RLX 16753 Build
Willing to Ship to?
EU / WW on buyers risk (customs)
High Value Above $750
Yes
Accepted Payment Methods?
Bankwire, PP F&F or cash at a personal meetup
Movement Details?
Hybrid 3175 movement, VS 3135 base
Piece Origin?
Build
Warranty Provided?
Runs when it leaves my hand
Item Condition?
Very good condition
Why Are You Selling?
Need the money
Asking Price?
€ 3.350,00
Trade Value / Cost:
€ 3.429,00
Currency Accepted?
Who Approved High Value Sale?
Feefo
Shipping Costs?
Depending on shipping method and location. Minimum 6 € in DE (not recommended at this value)
Are You Posting Handwritten Tags w/Forum ID and Today's Date?
Yes
Did You Read and Agree to RWI's Sales Rules?
Yes
Will You Post a Feedback In The Relevant Section of RWI?
Yes
Will you tell the buyer to not write about reps or watches in the PayPal comment field or in any other place associated with the payment option?
Yes
Transaction Release

I, as buyer or seller of any products or services on replica-watch.info (hereinafter referred to as “RWI”), fully understand that RWI does not warranty, guarantee, insure and/or have any responsibility whatsoever for any transaction, product, or service sold by, through, or as a result of any contacts or communications originating from the RWI website including, but not limited to, the sale/purchase identified herein. By proceeding with this listing, I fully release, discharge and forever hold harmless RWI, its owners, agents, administrators, employees and staff, and I release them from any and all responsibility and liability for any and all claims, costs, expenses, actions, demands, or damages related to the buying or selling of products and/or services offered in this listing.  By entering into and continuing with this transaction, I acknowledge that I am proceeding with this sale voluntarily and at my own risk, and that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the nature, extent, effect and consequences of its contents.

I am selling my 16753 inspired RLX GMT Master Build.
The 16753 normally has a Rolex Caliber 3075 in it, which is definitely not available as a clone movement. Therefore, I decided to use a VS 3175 Hybrid Clone movement for this build. The parts for the conversion were supplied by watchservicesny and Ben Welte did the conversion for me.
Unlike the GMT Master II, the GMT Master has a quick-set date function, but the hour hand that can't be adjusted independently of the GMT hand.
I used a VN case for the reference 16700, which is correct for a 3175 movement, but engraved as 16753 with a real serial number. As this is a project close to my heart, I used an 18 ct. real Gold bezel ring from StarTimeSupply, the tritium dial with matching hands was supplied by a German dealer specializing in used parts. Although the dial should no longer be luminous, it still glows a little. The crown is original Rolex YG (603 or 604-8), as is the tube. I used a 14 ct. plated Jubilee as the bracelet. TomRep polished the case perfectly and also adjusted the end links of the Jubilee perfectly to the case. There are two inaccuracies with the watch:
  • The date disk is an aftermarket date disk with closed 6/9 (will offer one soon in the parts section)
  • The crystal is an aftermarket sapphire crystal, it should actually be fitted with a plexi
The watch has a slim Gen like case back which I took from a ST 16610 case. It is not a slimmed VN case back.
The Hybrid 3175 movement is very well regulated and switches at 10 to midnight.
The watch is a stunner, believe me.

Cost breakdown:

PartSourcePrice
16700 case, engraved as Ref. 16753VN (Kuared)$ 700.00
16753 Dial and Hand setMichael Klan€ 750,00
VS 3135 Clone Movementaliexpresscounting at € 116,00
18 ct. Bezel RingStarTimeSupply$ 589.00
InsertStarTimeSupplyincluded
18 ct. Crown and TubeeBay€ 150,00
After Market Sapphire Crystal / Gen GasketBen Welte€ 86,00
Parts to convert a 3135 -> 3175 Movementwatchservicesny$ 590.00
62153 Rep braceletmega12€ 75,00
Subtotal parts€ 2.811,00
Case rebrush / fitting the endlinks to the caseTomRep€ 330,00
Assembling Tube and CrownBen Welte€ 38,00
Movement Service and converting it to a 3175 hybrid movementBen Welte€ 250,00
Total€ 3.429,00

Pictures:

I am selling the watch as I need the money to pay all the bills for the renovation of our newly bought home.

TerryRobot

Known Member
13/9/15
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: kadeee

DD60

Eagle Eyed Moderator
Staff member
Moderator Sales
Certified
28/4/17
This is a members only part of the forum, you must log in or register to view this reply.

Reactions: kadeee

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18

kadeee

I'm Pretty Popular
Patron
Certified
25/10/18