• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seized by customs - No reply

ChristopherX

Horology Curious
24/1/20
Hello,

I ordered and payed for a Daytona 116500 904L SS Case Black Ceramic Bezel V3 Noob 1:1 Best Edition Black Dial On 904L SS Bracelet SA4130 with boxes and papers for 848 dollars 27/12-19. It then shipped to Sweden and everything looked fine, until it got hold up by DHL at the 9th of january. I then contacted DHL on Intimes directions and got to know the watch had been seized by customs. I have since then tried to get in contact with Intime to find a solution, but the replying back has stopped since they told me to contact DHL. Before it took a maximum of 1-2 days before they replied back. Just wanted to give everybody a heads up.

Shit happens, but im curious how the watch was packed, and disappointed that they haven´t replyed back. I read the threads carefully and choose Ryan because of his rep, and that they always deliver, if not on the first try then on the second.

Regards,

Christopher

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
did you pay for triangle shipping ? and DHL are a total nightmare for this would be the last courier service I would use.

Phoenixboy

I'm Pretty Popular
30/5/19
Devon
The Trusted dealers are on cny at present, so will likely reply after this....

chocolito

I'm Pretty Popular
12/9/17
Perhaps. The communication came to a halt at the same day though.

They will get back to you ! As somebody has already mentioned it is Chinese Lunar New Year . Just hang in there and have a little MORE patience.

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12
A fake watch shipped with box and papers by DHL to the EU.

A recipe for disaster.

I'm sure they'll reply when they get back to work in a couple of weeks.

Reactions: Glaude

ChristopherX

Horology Curious
24/1/20
They will get back to you ! As somebody has already mentioned it is Chinese Lunar New Year . Just hang in there and have a little MORE patience.

My bad. I thought the chinese new years was this weekend and not two weeks ago.

ChristopherX

Horology Curious
24/1/20
A fake watch shipped with box and papers by DHL to the EU.

A recipe for disaster.

I'm sure they'll reply when they get back to work in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the advice. Im new to the replica game, so thats good to know for the next buy. I thought they had it covered when they sold it like that. But then i will read up some more on precautionary steps to take as a buyer.

Thanks,

Levi2019

Supporter
Certified
19/12/19
CNY ends on 2nd February and most TD's on here should provide correct shipping based on your location.

Reactions: ChristopherX

EC1009

You're Saying I Can Sell?
19/1/20
Chinese New Year is not a weekend. Do you bother reading anything on this forum ?

There is no need for this kind of reply. The guy already has enough problems, the last thing he needs is a condescending answer.

Anyway, I hope this gets resolved soon. Customs problem is really a pain in the a$$.

Altaman

Horology Curious
29/2/20
I got the same experience. I would not recommend InTime because they DO NOT honor their promise of replacing their watches seized or lost by their recommended carriers. I am out 500 bucks for a Daytona I had to ship back to InTime because it wouldn't run correctly when received from them. I shipped it back per their instructions and now they claim they never received it. It reached Bejing China 1/1//2020. Honor among thieves is the best analogy I can describe. Dont trust InTouch. Ryan just sends emails back giving all excuses but no watch!

offpink

I'm Pretty Popular
7/1/19
MXP - NYC
I got the same experience. I would not recommend InTime because they DO NOT honor their promise of replacing their watches seized or lost by their recommended carriers. I am out 500 bucks for a Daytona I had to ship back to InTime because it wouldn't run correctly when received from them. I shipped it back per their instructions and now they claim they never received it. It reached Bejing China 1/1//2020. Honor among thieves is the best analogy I can describe. Dont trust InTouch. Ryan just sends emails back giving all excuses but no watch!
You could open a ticket with mods for help but it looks like you made the account to share your experience. As you didn't have an account before that you will have to deal with the TD alone. Also just checked their website, they claim to have gotten back to work today (https://www.intime05.co/content/136-important-we-are-back-to-work-now)!

Reactions: Raddave

tripdog

Super Moderator
Staff member
Global Moderator
Certified
9/7/12

I think they may be busy with other shit, there was a rumour going around about some sort of virus... But you're probably right, they are just being selfish - all that matters here is you and your watch- right ?

Last edited:
Reactions: AlphaProt

Altaman

Horology Curious
29/2/20
TripDog,;
Nope, my watch was received on Jan1, 2020 in beijing. A month before the virus stuff. No Honor Among Thieves. I do not ever recommend InTime. Very shaddy. I ordered a watch previous to that with a flaw on it, I pointed it out to them and they sent it anyway. Always excuses, no Honor. Safer to buy from a local vendor, at least you can examine before you pay.