• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second time ordering from PT!

TimeStopper46

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/3/13
No worries! I figured things might be a bit slow around the holidays. Your whole team has been very helpful and responsive right after the holidays so I really apreciate it!

Cant wait to post some pics of the watch soon! (y)(y)

Reactions: daytona4me

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
No worries! I figured things might be a bit slow around the holidays. Your whole team has been very helpful and responsive right after the holidays so I really apreciate it!

Cant wait to post some pics of the watch soon! (y)(y)
Thank you, looking forward to your eye candies :)

TimeStopper46

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/3/13
THE DAY HAS FINALLY COME!!! My wedding watch was delivered earlier today! 😆😆

I went with the AP 15400 Rosegold on white/gray and also ordered the box as well. Im going to be staring at this watch 90% of the time and wearing it maybe 10% so it needed a nice presentation box. Let me tell you though, the build quality of this box is insane! Im actually blown away by the box lol

The watch is really beautiful in person but hard to capture on camera. Anyways here are some pics (sorry for the bad lighting, its night here and I couldnt wait until morning lol)

I feel I need to mention I did place this order in October as you can see from the beginning of this thread. The first shipment got lost in transit. The 1st one getting lost was clearly not PureTime's fault, it was shipped on time and PT did pretty much everything they could to try and track it down. The shipment got lost, what else can be done?

But Puretime customer service was incredible and helped get a new box and watch out for me with a more premium shipping method. The customer service at PT was better than most local ebay and amazon sellers. This experience with PT's customer service has made me a lifetime customer. I cant go with any other TD now lol. I am already browsing PTs website for my next order 😁

Its been quite the wait but well worth it! I will be wearing this on my wedding day later this year! THANK YOU PURETIME!!!😍😍😍

Reactions: daytona4me