• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second time ordering from PT!

TimeStopper46

You're Saying I Can Sell?
13/3/13
My first order from PT was back in July 2015 when I ordered a "BIG BANG 44MM STEEL CERAMIC 2011 ON BLACK RUBBER STRAP HUB4104"

My experience was awesome and the watch has been great. Still runs perfectly til this day. Before PT I was using Andrew who is also a great TD. I bought an Omega from him back in 2013 and still no issues til this day.

Anyways I am actually getting married next year and figured why not order a new watch for my wedding day! So I went ahead and ordered a "ROYAL OAK 41MM 15400 RG ZF 1:1 BEST EDITION WHITE TEXTURED DIAL ON RG BRACELET V2 SA3120 SUPER CLONE"

I understand the white dial isnt the most accurate but that watch just looks so elegant. I placed my order earlier this week. Very excited for the QCs to come in soon!

Reactions: daytona4me

TimeStopper46

13/3/13
Thank you very much!! No updates yet but I will keep an eye on my inbox

Order # 100260365

Really excited for this one as this will be THE wedding watch! 😁

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
Thank you very much!! No updates yet but I will keep an eye on my inbox

Order # 100260365

Really excited for this one as this will be THE wedding watch! 😁
There might be a few weeks waiting time, specially there are lockdown due to covid in these days

TimeStopper46

13/3/13
OMG I just recieved my QC pics this morning! Everything looks great so I have went ahead and approved 🥳🥳🥳

TimeStopper46

13/3/13
Hello again! I was wondering if you have any additional view into the tracking for this order.

Please let me know

Thanks!

TimeStopper46

13/3/13
I feel that it is time for another update on this. Unfortunately I still dont have the watch but here is the timeline of events:

10/17 - Order Placed
10/22 - QC pics recieved and approved
10/26 - Shipped (recieved tracking info)

Here is where things have not gone according to plan. The tracking has been showing the exact same status as of 10/25/2022 with the following:

"Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item"

11/8 - I reached out to PT via email to see if they have any additional view into the tracking and was told to be patient. Not a problem I decided to wait a few days for the status to change and still nothing

11/28 - I reached out to PT via email again to see if there was any new info and I was told there is now a new tracking number. Ok cool however the tracking number to this day still has absolutely no update and simply just says the following:

"Label Created, not yet in system

A status update is not yet available on your Priority Mail® package. It will be available when the shipper provides an update or the package is delivered to USPS. Check back soon."

12/3 - I reached out asking if they have any additional tracking info on this new 2nd tracking to which PT replied saying the package is in my country (US) and it may take another week to arrive to my home (even though there is no tracking update)

12/18 - I reached out to PT via email asking if they could double check the 2 tracking to see if there may have been any typos or errors. I was simply told it needs to be "reshipped"

Currently this is the status of this order. Im still remaining hopeful and will post any major updates to this :(

Zacappa

Horology Curious
31/12/21
Oh dear, did you get an update? I was looking to order from PT but will hold back I think, given you ordered on October

TimeStopper46

13/3/13
No updates yet however it is the holiday season so I understand if things are slow at the moment for PT/factories.

As of the original 2 trackings, no update on those;

1st Tracking number - "Departed Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item, Oct 25 2022 10:42 am"
2nd tracking number - "Label Created, not yet in system"

I dont expect the above to ever change at this point.

I sent a follow up email on 12/29/2022 if they have any insight on QC status of the new reship. Hopefully Il have some update in the next week or two

TimeStopper46

13/3/13
Recieved an update this morning! The watch has been reordered from factory.

I wonder what happened with the original shipment. Is there any way to know if it was seized by customs? If so, whats to stop this from happening again?

daytona4me

sorry who are
Staff member
Administrator
Certified
4/3/06
Recieved an update this morning! The watch has been reordered from factory.

I wonder what happened with the original shipment. Is there any way to know if it was seized by customs? If so, whats to stop this from happening again?

Hard to tell. There is a lot of theft and sometimes seizures.

TimeStopper46

13/3/13
Ok I see. Anyways I have an exciting new update today! New QC recieved and approved this morning. PT will be using a different shipping method this time (y):)

Going forward, for all my future purchases Im going to always pay extra for a more premium shipping method

Reactions: daytona4me

Tungngm

23/9/18
Oh no, I was going to order from PT but look like you order from Oct and still havent got your watch yet, might have to reconsider this :(

TimeStopper46

13/3/13
Oh no, I was going to order from PT but look like you order from Oct and still havent got your watch yet, might have to reconsider this :(
This really isnt PTs fault though. The order was shipped on time but it appears to have gotten lost in transit due to shipping carrier and possibly miscommuniation between carrier. I would advise to go with the more premium shipping methods available when checking out.

In fact, Im actually very impressed by how PT have handled the situation. I offered to pay extra for a more premium shipment on the 2nd watch shipment today, but they waived that and shipped it premium anyways without charging me.

I have used another Trusted Dealer in the past but literally just this one action alone has made me a lifetime PT buyer now

puretime

Trusted Dealer
Trusted Dealer
16/3/06
This really isnt PTs fault though. The order was shipped on time but it appears to have gotten lost in transit due to shipping carrier and possibly miscommuniation between carrier. I would advise to go with the more premium shipping methods available when checking out.

In fact, Im actually very impressed by how PT have handled the situation. I offered to pay extra for a more premium shipment on the 2nd watch shipment today, but they waived that and shipped it premium anyways without charging me.

I have used another Trusted Dealer in the past but literally just this one action alone has made me a lifetime PT buyer now

Sorry for replying so late, because it happened to be the New Year holiday, and then I went to confirm the news with logistics and our team. We are very sorry for the logistics problem this time, but we will be responsible to the end, as long as you buy with us, we will guarantee that you will get your watch. If you have any problem with your order you can tell me or send email to any of our team, we will follow up.