• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second order at JTIME - Day Date Green - GMF

jinzo

Horology Curious
10/12/21
Switzerland
Hi, this is my second order. My first order somehow is not visible anymore on this forum...

Anyway, today (27.09.2022) I proceed to buy Day Date 40 SS 904L Steel GMF 1:1 Best Edition Green Dial on RG Bracelet A2836. As by the last time, I have ordered via triangle shipping again for extra security :)

Can't wait for QC and until the watch finally arrives.

jinzo

Horology Curious
10/12/21
Switzerland
04.10.2022 - received QC but I rejected. Crown was not aligned in the middle and the 8 on the dial looks crooked.

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
When buy genuine watches from Rolex, do you request pictures and put them under this type of scrutiny ? You're ridiculous.

jinzo

Horology Curious
10/12/21
Switzerland
When buy genuine watches from Rolex, do you request pictures and put them under this type of scrutiny ? You're ridiculous.
It does not matter on what I spend money, but when my first eyesight lands on a crooked number and I can see that a decal is not aligned well with my old and broken eyes on the very first QC pic - then yes - I will put everything under scrutiny.

Reactions: Aamalk

TESLA760

Time is Money $$
Patron
Certified
7/2/11
Socal Wine Country
Let me give you a piece of advice.

Go buy a gen and stop wasting the TD's time. This particular model has glaring flaws that you're not even seeing and can never be replicated.

Reactions: PHutch

jinzo

Horology Curious
10/12/21
Switzerland
Thank you for your advice, but if I want to buy a gen, I would not post here? I don't care about other flaws, except for those mentioned.

PHutch

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
4/1/20
You should take onboard what BMW760 is saying because even gens have flaws, and what’s the red line saying? How do you know what angle the photo of the watch is taken. I have reps and gens and I post on here because I like to learn off the highly educated guys on here

Reactions: TESLA760

watchbrolly

Horology Curious
12/9/22
Based on the picture (which could also be the angle) that very very small margin of being off is negligible on a replica in my books. If its REALLY off, then yes.

jinzo

Horology Curious
10/12/21
Switzerland
16.10.2022 - Received second QC and accepted it

Based on the picture (which could also be the angle) that very very small margin of being off is negligible on a replica in my books. If its REALLY off, then yes.

The watch itself is really gorgeos, but on every angle the crooked number appeared. Now it is fixed better.