• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second batch of latest LMPO V4 from Noob will back to stock again,can pre-order now!

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
one thing I've also just noticed is that the orange is painted too far up the second hand, you can compare the rep and gen picture just above

nexezz

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/17
Seems like this "V5" batch is one of the worst batches so far...

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Seems like this "V5" batch is one of the worst batches so far...

Accuracy-wise I have the same feeling...it's unbelievable. Factories just don't give a damn, they simply use the parts they have available
Still a hell of a watch though

nexezz

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/17
Accuracy-wise I have the same feeling...it's unbelievable. Factories just don't give a damn, they simply use the parts they have available
Still a hell of a watch though

Doesn't seem to be the case though. I mean, they couldn't just have more dials lying around. If they did, then all the batches would look the same... Which is probably a good thing since they have already nailed it with earlier versions.

Well... The LMPO has run its course for me unfortunately. Great watch, no doubt though. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with my LMPO.

pippo

Put Some Respect On My Name
10/1/10
Doesn't seem to be the case though. I mean, they couldn't just have more dials lying around. If they did, then all the batches would look the same... Which is probably a good thing since they have already nailed it with earlier versions.

Well... The LMPO has run its course for me unfortunately. Great watch, no doubt though. I thoroughly enjoyed my time with my LMPO.

I strongly doubt attached logos and omega wording are produced exclusively for the LMPO but maybe I am wrong

D

d4m.test

You guys are digging in pretty deep to one set of QC pictures

nexezz

I'm Pretty Popular
25/4/17
You guys are digging in pretty deep to one set of QC pictures

I agree we may be generalising the whole batch. But I've seen three sets of QC Pics so far from three different TDs and all three watches have the same characteristics as we've described. Thin OMEGA logo and paint on the second hand extending a tad too far.

Maron

Mythical Poster
16/2/15
Canada
Keep in mind when I pick up my LMPO V1 out of the box to compare it to these QC photos I realize that I will need a loupe to see on my watch what we can see in these zoomed in QC pics. And then I chuckle and realize we are being way to critical

D

d4m.test

What's wrong with omega letters? judge it yourself

gen:
omegalmpo42-22-jpg.95202

rep:
45ab9846-728f-4306-b96c-ed6916e46811-jpeg.85224

gen letters are bolder and quite noticeable
Glad to have you on our side mate. Woulda never picked up on that.

Sent from the RWI App

mecca

You're Saying I Can Sell?
28/7/14
some of you pre ordered and already paid the watch?

Muni

Renowned Member
9/7/17
Interesting - they do micro correction such as straightening the crooked 6 marker, painting the tip, and greasing?
Free shipping?
Not free shipping. But discount using WU.
He will be unable to correct the omega letters if thin as it seem, as these are painted though