• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Second batch of latest LMPO V4 from Noob will back to stock again,can pre-order now!

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
Oh nice! Ofrei?

Can you send me the part numbers I'm interested in making that change as well.

No I really hate Ofrei they sold me a refurbished 2836 once as new. Total rip off

I order from Startime for Movements and if you have the Omega part number you can order from the boutique. But in this case I just found them on ebay and ordered.

Crown 069ST42184
Tube 090ST1232

Thrasher

Legendary Member
15/4/14
The Beach
I got word from Lucy and the watch I picked had a speck of dust on the dial and she had it cleaned, she assures me it's the same watch and says she will check its timing and if A OK should ship in a day or two.

Lagunax

I'm Pretty Popular
18/4/15
CONUS
I got word from Lucy and the watch I picked had a speck of dust on the dial and she had it cleaned, she assures me it's the same watch and says she will check its timing and if A OK should ship in a day or two.
Dang I hope I’m next for QC, paid the same day or the day after you did!

D

d4m.test

Dang I hope I’m next for QC, paid the same day or the day after you did!
I hope I am next to you too. Looking forward to QC pics. December is fast approaching and I hope I get mine before the holidays. :)