• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Searching for rep with hour jump

fishinfool88

Looking Around
9/11/14
I was searching through a few of the trusted dealers list and found Intime has a couple of FM reps for a reasonable price. It says that they have the 21j movement, and I didn't know I'd anyone has any experience with the reps from them, and knew whether or not they had the hour jump function. I'm not able to afford a gen, but I'd love to have a watch with that awesome crazy hour jump function. Could anyone help me source one or would maybe know if they're even available in a replica. After all my searching I've found the reps, just no description as to how they function. Thank you for any help in advance.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
A connoisseur! I salute your spirit.

I have one of those crazy jump watches ("Crazy Hour") myself and never had any issues. It is a modified 21J movement. The modification is rather simple and the 21J movements are bullet proof. You can't go wrong for the money, and you'll confuse the hell out of people. The only thing is that there used to be a larger dial variety in the past.

Dr.Verylong

Legendary Member
Advisor
2/8/09
Greedy me! I just noticed that I have two of them :rofl:

qylenhv4.jpg

fishinfool88

Looking Around
9/11/14
Thanks guys. I'll continue my search for hopefully the best rep that is as close to 1:1 as possible. Anyone have my recommendations?