• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster Pro Comparison (Many Pictures)

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
Great review and great pics!!! Not to be the devil's advocate, but they weren't they two different styles of SMP watches? I have actually seen GENs that look like the 21j - there are a few on eBay now. I could be wrong though, just asking.

believer123

I'm Pretty Popular
7/11/10
Nevermind, I now see the differences. The REP is an older model, while the GEN and the REPS offered are newer, updated models.

greg325i

Renowned Member
29/4/10
Great review and great pics!!! Not to be the devil's advocate, but they weren't they two different styles of SMP watches? I have actually seen GENs that look like the 21j - there are a few on eBay now. I could be wrong though, just asking.
No, you're right. The rep in this review is far more accurate when compared to the SMP 300m from a few years back (ie. the watch it was make to replicate). This gen is a newer, updated model.

Much like Rolexes, SMPs didn't always have metal surrounds on the dial markers, etc. etc. This SMP is a better rep than the review makes it out to be, because the gen has been improved since it's time.