• Tired of adverts on RWI? - Subscribe by clicking HERE and PMing Trailboss for instructions and they will magically go away!

Seamaster 300 Blue: A comprehensive comparison of GEN, VS, OR, ZF and AG

Valaj

15/3/23
Illinois
both are ok. I have ZF (imo visually better, but movement finishing (deco plate) is better on VSF)
lume dots are better on zf dial (are white white)
I have the ZF too. Upgraded movement to an SW200. It's perfect now. Can't recommend that watch enough.

Marbe78

29/9/20
Spain
Only change I would make is the movement (swap for vsf for better deco plate) otherwise NWBIG.
Very good news, regarding the movement I don't care much about the decoration.
I love the Seamaster and in this green version we don't have the problem of the red letters on the dial or the yellowing of the indices on the VSF.
Finally, how is the quality of the ZF bracelet?

Kup1712

Renowned Member
Supporter
Certified
20/1/21
I love the Seamaster and in this green version we don't have the problem of the red letters on the dial or the yellowing of the indices on the VSF.
it's great, but I ordered also the rubber band
I prefer rubber over ss bracelet...with bracelet the watch is heavy af

MrZaha

Known Member
27/5/22
I mean are zf's even currently available? I havent seen any in QC's in months. I heard zf dont make seamasters anymore although ive not talked to a TD.

Valaj

15/3/23
Illinois
Do you think the green ZF is a NWBIGs?
I've compared my ZF Seaweed to the gen multiple times and was shocked and how close it is. There might be something that my eye didn't pick up. The ONLY difference is the lumed markers in the gendl dial looked more glossy under the bright OB light. The waves apparently are slightly different as well but my eyes absolutely did not notice it.